Reviews for Keep On
LilyMyDeer chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
I truly have enjoyed reading this story thus far; you are a great writer and I hope you find it in your heart to update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2016
I know it's a long shot since its been years since you've last updated but are you ever going to finish this? Please do. You are an amazing writer.
ZeeWeeSoccer17 chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
UPDATE SOON!
LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Limitless-dangerous chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!? :'D xx
CarminaxBuranax chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Hey! I read this story a while ago and I remember really really liking it. I was disappointed that you didn't continue it. I know how schools just LOVE overburdening us to make sure we have no free time whatsoever. Are you planning on finishing this?

If not, I really do love this story, so I have a request to make. If it's all right with you, would it be okay if I continued it for you? For the reasons I was saying before, it would probably take a while before I got started, and to finish it, and if there's anything you want or don't want me to do, or something you had planned that you still want to happen, etc., just PM me and let me know.

Thanks a bunch :)

CarminaxBuranax
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
I wish you would finish this..
Naruto.Girl56 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I really love this story. I hope you contiue it. Its really good and you're really talented.
SuzumeAkuma chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
I'm in love with this story! You are such a fantastic writer and the characters...amazing! In my head I'm gushing and fawning over this story! Please please continue it
snowflake2410 chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Eep they're falling in love. Update soon I"m so excited by their romance I want to know what'll happen next :-)
snowflake2410 chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
Awww I love this chapter :-)
snowflake2410 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
She stayed...:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) SHE STAYED!WHAT JOYOUS NEWS!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :D XD
snowflake2410 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Oh my gosh I'm going to cry but such a romantic scene between them :-)
snowflake2410 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Go rebecca I would be pretty pissed off to.
snowflake2410 chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Eeeeeeeeep i'd totally bed with thomas XD
snowflake2410 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I like it...I also like thomas :-)