Reviews for Oh Poor Me, Oh Poor You
Wow.
InsularFLY chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
More?
cremefeathersfalling chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
That was the best, beautifulest, saddest, and most perfect thing I have ever read. I love you, you get all the awards.
lacymadroof chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I loved it, as per usual! Lovely job, lovely lady!
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Aww, I'm so glad they got a happy ending. Wish there was more, but the story is perfect as it is ;)

xx Pav-Pav
Isis Fray chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This was a wonderfull story, and I really enjoyed it. I've always hoped to stumble over a story where Kurt has an eating disorder.

BUT, I needed to add, you've but self-harm in the warnings, but not eating disorders, and I think you should. The story was very triggering for me, and even though I would've read it either way, it would've been nice to have a warning, you know?

Other than that, this story was perfect!
vomit-klainbows chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Beautiful. Brilliant. Absolutely fantastic. This is one of the best AU stories I have ever read. I love how realistic it is, how at the end, the reader isn't completely sure if Kurt and Blaine are really going to end up together, or if Kurt is going to get better at all.

Please, I urge you to write a sequel! This story didn't seem quite complete to me, and a reunion between Kurt and Blaine would be immensely satisfying.

Thanks for writing!
voidsenshi chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
this... this... this was WONDERFUL! I effing loved it! I loved snarkybitch!kurt XD and the ending! so full of emotion! Wonderful story!
twostepper chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
YAY ;0) I love it when romance wins over angst. Great writing, adored the show's tie ins. Love AWESOME Blaine, and vunerable Kurt. I adore when his walls come down. Dooownnnn. ;0)
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
That was really good. Sad, but ended so sweetly, so... hopefully. I loved it _

K
lilybet29993 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
3 Love it. You should do another chapter.
blueb1rd chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I'm just going to sit here and flail over how lovely this is. Sad and sweet and nice. 3
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wow. There was a possibility for this to go wrong, but you got this oh so right.

The realism you put into Blaine's story, the feelings that he felt, felt so real. The allure of the blade is always there, and I love how you included that with that knife. I like Kurt's eating disorder (okay, like isn't the right word to use, but I don't know what else to say), it fits him so well, as depressing as that is.

I /loved/ Puck and the way he treated Blaine "Guess I should find you some dudes, then" - that simple statement make me smile and nearly squee. Puck was amazing.I adored how you kept Brittany so IC, without making her have a mental disorder (well, more mental than what she had anyway - if that makes any sense at all). I also love how you kept Santana there too - and having that weird friendship with Kurt.

But most of all, I loved the relationship build up between Blaine and Kurt, and the climax at the end. I really hope that they managed to both get better, and as unlikely as it is I really hope that they keep up a relationship and meet again on the outside and live in happiness.

The one thing I felt was missing was Kurt's side of the story (even though this was Blaine POV) I would have loved to see Burt's reaction to Kurt, and more of Kurt's thoughts over Blaine and the others.

I just really loved this. It was... beautiful :)

-Princess Ducky
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Bl... K... w... Huh?

What?

When?

HUH?

Whoa.

Just... shit. Whoa. Holy fuck.

That was so different. So, so different to the ones you post on here and holy shit, WHY THE FUCK AM I CRYING?

See? You do this to me. :o

I... I loved that. And... just, WHOA.