Reviews for Green Eyed Monster
I got waaaaay to into this story. I'm being serious. You so how managed to make me dislike England which is where I'm from! Good work. I almost cried at the Romano part though
LynnaeKenzinton chapter 1 . 2/24
On a scale of one to ten you get a 9.8 on the Kenzington story grading scale. I've been trying to write a sense similar to this for a while now for my own adaption and I hope it won't come up as copy righted now, though it probably will. If your wondering why the point 8 it's because of the hair and {sex} part; yea it would have broken him you can be sure that part won't be considered pladgerized because it jacks up the PG rating to much for my ideal profit making range (yes I read it said m okay? Just so you know I'm not stupid). And for trying to be scary this {though not as terrifying as the one I read earilier that no hetalia loving human should read} was pretty okay and kinda similar to my writing style (like I said I don't want this to end up as stealing from you but the idea can be argued as a (marginally?) common premise). So over all this is good! Don't sue me! I mean it, please, I don't mean it, it just sort of happened. Date published and date read are two different things. So Kay! Bye!
ManifestDoom chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
THIS HAS BEEN IN MY FAVORITES FOR YEARS AND EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE I'LL COME BACK AND READ IT AGAIN AND GET REALLY EMOTIONAL YOU'RE FANTASTIC AAAH
ass chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
you should always put the translations up or your going to get annoyed readers...like me
kittykatrocks12 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This is not the first story I read where Arthur tries to break Antonio, However this one is by far the best. I don't know how to describe how Awesome this is.
Resistant Raisin chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
asdfghjkl This was amazing! I love how you portrayed everyone!
I wasn't too fond of the torturing, but the dialogue between Arthur and Antonio during those scenes were really an eye opener.
And the ending! It slayed me! From Antonio's friends/family meeting him at the beach to Arthur's realization about himself.
*dies*
Missingwings chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I usually don't like Arthur portrayed like this... But God this was beautiful. That last line made me lose it. Not much can make cry, but this came very, very close. Poor Arthur... This makes you hate him and then feel sorry for him all over again. Thank you for this wonderful and heart wrenching story.
curlyhaironmyhead chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
A sequel would be awesome!
Oddity chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Loved it! And I THINK (as in I don't know for sure) that the German sentence said something along the lines of "I will end you."
Fyoex chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Amazing work! I really liked how you portrayed Arthur, his bitterness and resentment, and finally revealing that it wasn't Spain he hated but himself! Definitely a favourite.
Schneeble42 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Wow, this was dark!
Great fic, but OMG I feel so bad for Spain! Damn you England!
Thought you wrote the characters extremely well.
Another chapter or sequel maybe?
The Magnetic Witch chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
*sobs* I totally hate Arthur right now! (And will for a couple more hours...) Spain! Mi España! My tomate loving España! *bursts into new tears* DARN YOU, ENGLAND, DARN YOU!
damtoti chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wow this was really dark. I usually go for things with obvious pairings, and this clearly wasn't. But somehow by making it more of a scenario than centered around a specific pairing, you made it a lot deeper and more meaningful. I liked the ending. I felt that the characterization was on point all the way through. And Lovi's scene almost made me tear up. Damn, the feels.
Faye chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
The story is AWESOME xD
just the german sentence makes no sense...
Queen MiMi of Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/16/2013