Reviews for Green Eyed Monster
ManifestDoom chapter 1 . 7/27
THIS HAS BEEN IN MY FAVORITES FOR YEARS AND EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE I'LL COME BACK AND READ IT AGAIN AND GET REALLY EMOTIONAL YOU'RE FANTASTIC AAAH
ass chapter 1 . 4/5
you should always put the translations up or your going to get annoyed readers...like me
kittykatrocks12 chapter 1 . 4/5
This is not the first story I read where Arthur tries to break Antonio, However this one is by far the best. I don't know how to describe how Awesome this is.
Black Blood of the Red Rose chapter 1 . 3/18
asdfghjkl This was amazing! I love how you portrayed everyone!
I wasn't too fond of the torturing, but the dialogue between Arthur and Antonio during those scenes were really an eye opener.
And the ending! It slayed me! From Antonio's friends/family meeting him at the beach to Arthur's realization about himself.
*dies*
Missingwings chapter 1 . 1/21
I usually don't like Arthur portrayed like this... But God this was beautiful. That last line made me lose it. Not much can make cry, but this came very, very close. Poor Arthur... This makes you hate him and then feel sorry for him all over again. Thank you for this wonderful and heart wrenching story.
curlyhaironmyhead chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
A sequel would be awesome!
Oddity chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Loved it! And I THINK (as in I don't know for sure) that the German sentence said something along the lines of "I will end you."
Fyoex chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Amazing work! I really liked how you portrayed Arthur, his bitterness and resentment, and finally revealing that it wasn't Spain he hated but himself! Definitely a favourite.
Schneeble42 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Wow, this was dark!
Great fic, but OMG I feel so bad for Spain! Damn you England!
Thought you wrote the characters extremely well.
Another chapter or sequel maybe?
The Magnetic Witch chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
*sobs* I totally hate Arthur right now! (And will for a couple more hours...) Spain! Mi España! My tomate loving España! *bursts into new tears* DARN YOU, ENGLAND, DARN YOU!
damtoti chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wow this was really dark. I usually go for things with obvious pairings, and this clearly wasn't. But somehow by making it more of a scenario than centered around a specific pairing, you made it a lot deeper and more meaningful. I liked the ending. I felt that the characterization was on point all the way through. And Lovi's scene almost made me tear up. Damn, the feels.
Faye chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
The story is AWESOME xD
just the german sentence makes no sense...
Queen MiMi of Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Poor Arthur AND poor Spain TT_TT
xxvioletskye chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is perfect. Words are not enough to describe what I'm feeling right now. It's just- *sniff* KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OMG MY POOR ESPANA TT I love it I love it I love it.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/16/2012