Reviews for High School Guide: Summer Madness!
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
T-T
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Aaaaawwwww I reaallllllyyyy liked this fanfic too bad is discontinue aaahhhh
NagiRokudo chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
I think you should finish one story before start another one. I like the plot but you discontinue my favorite story. NOOOOO
Sydney Jane Dale chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
...

Dude... I want to poke your eyes out. Literally! Of all the things to happen... YOU!

Hahaha! Just kidding. Well, except for the first part where I want to poke your eyes out that is. Anyway, ignore that for a while. It seems you have no inspiration to continue these stories of yours anymore, huh. I don't blame you for it. Plot bunnies are the easiest thing an author can get but when the planning for said story begin, you're so doom! No question ask. Period!

Anyway, I don't know what else to say except for encouraging you to flee from your home before the angry mobs come there and... a very good luck to your future in your real life. I hope to see more fan fiction stories from you but it is best if you can make it a one-shot instead. 'cause it is better to make it a complete one-shot than the ongoing one. You'll never finish it on time if you don't get your priorities straight about said stories. Ciao!
Sydney Jane Dale chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Wow! That's harsh. The cruelty of having a writer's block or hiatus is just overwhelming for a mere author like us. Oh, the horror! ... Yeah, I'm such a drama queen sometimes. Anyway, I guess all of us need to grow up one way or another. And when the time comes, said ways will actually smack a freaking brick right on our faces - just when we least expected it would be.

Well, enough of my incessant rambling there. Just get your priorities straight and who knows, maybe you will get your muse back after a while - in a dream, while reading a book, sitting on the toilet to do your "business"... PFFT! BWAHAHA! I actually said that. Hahaha! Man, I'm sick. Anyhow, good luck with your current job and I hope you will not discontinued this story. It's just getting good too. Bye!
Sydney Jane Dale chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Um... I think, it's not the shortness of the story you need to be worried about, Skylightvoid. Well, considering that there're picnic activities, ship, sailor, food, humor, argument, food, being abandoned at the island for a day, and did I mention FOOD? Ah, well. I guess, I did. To be honest with you, I'm feeling a tad bit hungry now. Anyway, the main thing to be worried about at the moment is not those, rather, it is regarding the fact that if your sanity actually remain undisturbed.

Well, to answer your question - No, I don't think you starting to lose your touch. It's only that your sick sense of humor is beginning to arise from its supposed slumber.

The second one... truth to be told, now that you're asking, I kind of wondering about that too. I am not shameless to say that I'm somewhat of a perv. ... Do not judge me!

No need to be sorry about that. We often felt curious at those sort of thing either unconsciously or not, we will never know. Apparently...

Reborn is a cool guy. He would just shrug it off. Then again, one might say that he is a freaking hot psychopath with a chameleon-changing-gun to boot. So, the percentages of him shooting random bullets directly on a person's head is high. And I mean, as in high, HIGH!

Other than this terribly long review of mine, I've got nothing else to say. Except for a lot of thank you given to you by yours truly because of the resurrection of my own sick sense of humor after reading this chapter. THANK YOU, SKYLIGHTVOID! MWAHAHAHA!

Ciao!

P.S: I'm replying to your author's note, mostly... :P
BrokenBlackCat chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Kinda disappointed that it's discontinued but that's just that and you only write them when you have inspiration and I don't think I should bash about it because I'm reading this for free after all... Looking forward to your (hopefully) future stories!
Sydney Jane Dale chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Well, this one is not that short, or rush for that matter. It's quite balance and move in a rather regular pace, from my own point of view that is. I feel your pain, Skylightvoid. When you're busy, you need to get your priorities right in life before everything get out of hand. So, no harm done. At the very least, you still continuing with the story. It's better than nothing, no?

I really can't wait for the next chapter. Aside from that, I'm looking forward for the continuous updates in the future. So, do your best, alright. And good luck! Bye!
Butterfree chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Nah, it's alright. I know how you feel about the summer thing T.T

CupidKirby
WaiiKitsune chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Aww. Life sucks sometimes, but a summer job's good. Maybe you'll see some inspiration along the way.
Well then, I shall patiently await for the 'ahah!' moment and in the mean time, have some cookies.

WaiiKitsune
BrokenBlackCat chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
It's fine at least you're not discontinuing it :D
SkyDecimo27 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I'm glad you took the time to write this, even if it isn't an update, it's good to know you aren't giving up on the story!
-Celia
xryuchan27 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
OTL. I can't imagine Giotto being horny and cheesy around Tsuna but your HSG series are so hilarious! Hahaha. Please update soon! XD
BrokenBlackCat chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Reborn, I think that's what you call karma ' And what an adorable and funny couples G27 and 8059 are :3 Please add rivals so Giotto would be jealous!
yumiranny545 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Why haven't you post new chapter yet?

I have waited for very very VERY long time, you know. Do you intend to drop?

Please don't. I love your fic very much (and I'm a g27 crazy fan). So, please don't drop, OK?