Reviews for Harry's Eleven, and the Mirror's Secrets
Akayuki Novak chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
*giggle* Oh I'm so excited! This fanfiction is one of the reasons why I read this site. Most of the fanfics are tentative changes of things that the fans didn't like, a way to make them seem better, but this is a masterpiece which brings in good and bad elements. Things which hurt and help the hero. And I love it. Please, please update soon.
Akayuki Novak chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
*impressed whistle* Scary as hell, but overall a very effective prison. While the canon Grindlewald is most likely in the normal wizarding prison, you've constructed a whole prison for one man. It's fascinating.
Akayuki Novak chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
*falls over in shock* Okay, was not expecting Sherlock of all people to pop up. *straightens up again* But for all I wasn't expecting it, I love it. He might be a good influence on Harry. Maybe.
Akayuki Novak chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Crumbs? The arcomantula has a name? ... At least it's better than Fluffy. Grindleward. Someone who even the most devote fans of Harry Potter know nothing about. That takes guts. Well done.
Akayuki Novak chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
*giggle* While I hated the movie Beetlejuice (as it scared the crap out of me), Lydia was my favorite character in that movie. And I didn't see Raven get sorted. Why's that? Does she not go to Hogwarts?
Angry lil' elf chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Hey mate, pretty good story you've written I would dearly like to see more and I do have a request for a character to be introduced; he's not a Warner Brothers character, so just hear me out, he's a video game character called Sareth from the video game Dark Messiah of Might & Magic. He's got a lot to offer to Harry's team; he can be stealthy, a warrior, wizard, a great archer and has numerous kick ass weapons and spells and can use an adrenaline rush to increase the potency of his attacks and spells, so just consider it and if you want more info I'll be happy to supply you with it.

Angry lil elf
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
The sheer amount of integrating characters from different fandoms and the cleverness in unfolding the HP storyline a different way seriously boggles my mind! I love it.
DustBunnyQueen chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Richie Rich? Really? Is there going to be a dollar sign shapes swimming pool? I don't think I've EVER seen Richie Rich in ANY Harry Potter fanfiction. At least, not the ones I've read. This should be interesting.
karmenXP chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
this story is so awesome. I had to speed read this class so when I got up to ch14 I was pouting that there wasn't more.

& I don't know if your poll about Jade was related to this story(but I hope it is!), but I think it would be funny if she was forced to attend Beauxbatons
Slytherin Studios chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
I like your story, please update soon.
digiwriter1392 chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
This is going to be awesome!
Fred the Man chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
Guess at major enemies : Trigon, Voldemort, Valmont's group.

Minor enemy: Hermione

Minor allies: Harry's Eleven (the collection of Harry's closest friends and allies)

Major ally: The Empress (wild guess-Lily Potter) Harry has another strange mark on him other than the lightening bolt scar with is artificially ending his life line. (Lily's Love protection). She is someone who could be a mentor but is not able to be around Harry physically enough to be a companion. Harry's deepest desire according to the Mirror of Erised is his mom Lily, which may be related to her protection. I thought that the return of Harry's childhood caretaker might be his godfather Sirius, but maybe it is Lily in some form.

Another interesting thing is, now that he knows the future, what could it be that would cause Harry to willingly break Grindlewald out of prison? And where would the Joker fit in, in the seventh book storyline? Ally of Voldemort? Or are you going completely off canon in that book, because you know how much the Joker loves Chaos?
adrogoz chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
Very intriguing

And now I understand the summary!
nightmaster000 chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
By the sound's of it Harry's future is going to be very interesting. Why is Diana intent on Harry's safety? What year will the pairing's start?
Spoit0 chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
Even though it does sound familiarly canon, I'm not sure keeping a super criminal in a prison they designed is really that safe