Reviews for Awake and Alive
Darkdarling98 chapter 30 . 8/16
While I like reading this story as it is, if you want to rewrite, you are completely free to do so.

I think I would like to see what route the new version of this story will take.
Stacked Waters chapter 30 . 8/15
Maybe you should do a series of side stories of this arch or possible a squeal? That way you would have the same oc's, but you could write in your prefer way? If you wish to rewrite the story that is totally fine, after all it's YOUR story. But I'd probable keep the old one up for others, just in case. And it could be used to show how much you have improved. :3
loverofmythology chapter 30 . 8/14
what i think you should do (because this is one of my fave stories on a fanfic site) is: if you want to rewrite it, keep the original up and just say in the description that this isn't the revised version, and then for the revised version you should say that it is.

i've been thinking about rewriting a lot of my fics too, and i don't think i'd keep up the old ones (because they're way longer than 29 chapters), but your fic is short enough that i think it'd be ok to keep up the old version
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 30 . 8/14
You want to do an entire revamp of this story, I think it may be a good idea; especially if your writing techniques have improved over the years. I will ask that you keep this story up though as I still enjoy reading it from time to time.
Wommera chapter 30 . 8/14
I think it's a great story the way it is, but if you're not happy with it then go ahead and rewrite it. Maybe just update the chapters instead of removing them. I don't want to try and find this one again.
DEVINE.L chapter 30 . 8/13
I'd love to reread a refreshed version! I think if you are motivated enough, that you should. This random is too small as it is, and a lovely fic like this could keep it alive!
Stray child chapter 30 . 8/13
I would love to see your re-write! This was one of my fav Rango fics even though there were some chapters I didn't particularly like.
Andresome04 chapter 30 . 8/13
You can keep this story and then create a new rewritten story of the original. Personally I like this story the way it is but if you wish to change it perhaps you can add the new them in the new story. This is my opinion.
Blueyedemoness chapter 30 . 8/13
Hey its me! Sorry I haven't talked to you in a while... I'm really shy and I feel like I waste your time _;; Anyway I totally think you should revise this when you get the chance! Honestly your story here and other ones on this site helped me eventually do my own. I even come to see it as a reference sometime! Hell I'm writing a fan fiction right now... but its taking forever because I'm always distracted owo;; I'm only on chapter 3 for Christ's sake! Anyway I would really look forward to you posting more chapters if you rewrite it again, I'm even sure I'd look back to it for examples of writing I can do in my own writing!
I would love to see how much your skills have improved. Please do re-write/edit this story. Even if it is just to test yourself. I remember reading this story years ago, and could not help but return to reminisce.
I remember little except that I found it very interesting and unique.
I say you redo it, but keep the original up here as well. You'll probably X out some scenes you hate, but some people may still want to see them. So they can have the original scenes and still forward to new twists and edits.

Also I would love to see how your writing has improved. I love your art and your literature and your characters. Seeing Adina new and improved would be wonderful!
midnightstorm111 chapter 30 . 8/12
I actually really do like this story, But if you don't want to rewrite it I wouldn't hold it against u. But I hope if u did, you would make it how you wanted to now.
KatetheGreat911 chapter 30 . 8/12
Glad ya finally came back dude!
NerdyReadings chapter 30 . 8/12
I personally really liked this story and it was one of the stories that inspired me to start writing not only my first Rango story but my first story in general. This story brings back so many memories and it means so much to me. If you wish to rewrite it however, it is your story and your choice from which I wouldn't mind either way. I'm also glad to hear from you again, you are one of my favourite authors here.
Black Cat Angel chapter 30 . 8/12
Ive always loved this story. Its still in my favs and there were times i reread this fic. But it is up to u if u want to rewrite this. I guess i say is teread ur story and takes some notes if u r going to rewrite this. Best of luck to ya.

BC-Angel