Reviews for Awake and Alive
Willzyx chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
Very Awesome! I loved reading this story of yours :)
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
Great story...I enjoyed reading it!
ShadowCat98 chapter 30 . 9/14/2012
Well done, one of the best Jakea/OC stories I've read. I hope you will do some of your ideas soon, they sound interesting and entertaining:3

XD

Shadow
LuluCalliope chapter 30 . 9/13/2012
I loved this story. There are no words that can describe how much I loved it, and I am very interested in a possible sequel.

Some of my favorite things about this story included: how much Jake was in character, his unique love interest, and the new, entertaining characters. It was well-written, descriptive, and thought-provoking. I've added this to my favorite stories list.
LuluCalliope chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
Daran Norris? Any relation to Chuck? Ha, ha, ha...
LuluCalliope chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
Oh...Wyatt and Jake know each other?

*begin Troll 2 impression* Oh my Gooooooooddddd!

Okay...I probably should have seen that one coming...

Oh, Jake was a ladies' man? ;) I KNEW IT!
ShadowCat98 chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
This situation reminds me of the Guardians of Ga' Hoole and some of the names from the Elder Scrolls games...Entertaining, anyway so far:)
LuluCalliope chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
Oh, Jake is getting kind of possessive, isn't he? I'm attracted to him and intimidated by him at the same time...just like the movie...
LuluCalliope chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
Aw...true love is so...romantic!

(I give myself the award for the sappiest line ever written in a review.)

The chemistry between the snakes is really good!
LuluCalliope chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
Rango and Jake are acting like an old married couple. KNOCK IT OFF, RANGO! You already have one!

By the way...did Jake quote True Grit at the beginning of this chapter?
LuluCalliope chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
"Shut yer bread wallet!" The award for the most unique insult goes to..."shut yer bread wallet!"

(Second place goes to, "Shut your bong-hole, hippie!" from Futurama.)

Jake really DOES care! *sighs dreamily*
LuluCalliope chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Oh, Waffles! I love him already!

(Thank God he isn't named Asparagus...)
LuluCalliope chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Oh, JAKE! *insert fangirl screams* I LOVE YOU!

Wow, you're doing a great job of keeping him in character! It's very realistic! (Well...as realistic as a cartoon can be. Ha, ha, ha...)
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wow! This is really great! I haven't seen Rango in FOREVER, but I always loved Rattlesnake Jake. I don't care if other people think that Adina is a Mary Sue, I complete forgive the Mary Sue-ish traits she may display.

Personally, I don't think she's a Mary Sue. She's got a lot of personality. She's skeptical, wry, and cautious.
Shen's General chapter 30 . 8/14/2012
Hey, it's me...Interested...I have recently gotten an account and now go by the name Shen's General! I had read this story and I loved it, a lot. The scenes with Jake and Adina was very nice and I hope you make more of this couple, please.
155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »