Reviews for Awake and Alive
Black Cat Angel chapter 30 . 8/12
Ive always loved this story. Its still in my favs and there were times i reread this fic. But it is up to u if u want to rewrite this. I guess i say is teread ur story and takes some notes if u r going to rewrite this. Best of luck to ya.

BC-Angel
Freerunner4427 chapter 30 . 8/12
I do like this story, but there are a few points you could rewrite and improve. But whatever you decide to do, I'm keeping this story on my favorites.
CamaroLady chapter 29 . 4/29
Absolutely fell in love with this story, I have no earthly idea how I stumbled across it but I'm totally glad that I did. :) lovely work indeed.
Diana-Sylvia-Jones chapter 29 . 4/1
Будите ли вы еще писать? Будет ли продолжение?
MMM chapter 29 . 3/14
Could you please write a sequel i love this story?
Paula chapter 29 . 2/10
Absolutely loved this story. I've been checking on the drawings you made for this fic, and it made me want to draw about this too.
I'd be more than delighted to read more about your characters! If you post them somewhere that isn't here, please let me know! :D
NerdyReadings chapter 23 . 9/29/2015
I love this book so much! Rattlesnake Jake is my favourite character in Rango. This gives me plenty of inspiration of Rango FanFic I'm currently writing (Don't worry, I won't be copying and credit will go to you anyways). When I saw the picture of Adina that was similar to the OC I was planning. I am now shipping Adina and Jake SOOOOO hard right now. (Hard right now... *sniggers* *Brick thrown at head*)
Guest chapter 29 . 8/20/2015
Wicked! Is there a sequel to this story?
San Ookamitora chapter 29 . 6/26/2015
A fantastic story which I am very glad you finished I really come across few fanfics, M or T rated ones at that, that capture the tone and dialouge and characters and continuity so much that I just have to write an impossibly long review of them.
First of all, I recommend you read "Survival of the Fittest," it has a similar tone and originality while still being truthful to the source material.

I think the fact you used a species of snake never to be found in the Mojave desert and placed her there because it was interesting to see how she adapted. I also really like the detail you put about her appearence, the jet black polished scales, white lips and large green eyes. Beautiful! I like how you gave her no gun-slinging killing experience not including the murder of the evil king.
I like Wyatt. He was a good character and a spirit guide who was neither unneeded filler nor comic relief. He was just a spirit guide who only appeared when he needed too, like her totem. I thought Tanana was very interesting too, her back story as a mother figure of her forest was very sweet to read about.
I also loved her and Wounded Bird's relationship, (he never gets shipped with anyone so this was very refreshing.) I thought she was a kind, yet somewhat sarcastic grackle, just like a best friend should be. She's a sassy Oprah Winfre character with a beak! :D
I usually hate it in fanfics when people place song lyrics or try and imagine what actor or actress would voice their OC, yet remarkably, yours flows so well, I didn't really care! I think Emma Stone would be nice but personally, I would suggest Anna Kendrick or Anne Hathaway :) What? they can sing! xD
Now onto the real characters, (you already now what I thought of Semira, *cough Evil Bitch cough*) They were all in character, they were all funny, they each had focus, they each had their moments, it was just a thrill to read!
Rango is basically made of awesome. You have developed his character nicely as well as still keeping him the loveable green scaley goofball we all know and love. Beans was especially well written, in most fics I don't think anyone knows what to do with her, but here she shone! As did Priscilla the sweet little girl obsessed with guns death and violence and just intrigued by the macbre! I enjoyed Waffles moments too, I like how he was the first Dirtonian Adina came face to face with-even if it was in a lake! Bad Bill got even more of a thug it seemed. And yes, I know what he was doing wasn't what everyone THOUGHT he was doing, I know that wasn't your intent! Although it probably would have added character depth-nanananana! Forget it! Too sinister!
I liked the rest of the Dirtonians too, Elgin, Turley, Spoons, Angelique, Spoons, Ambrose and Willy all having their cute little in-character moments.

Now the story: AMAZING! That's all I have to say! Please message me! I want to follow you!
I liked how you explored themes of death, love, spirituality and good prevailing over evil. It really was an interesting read! Oh, and don't worry about the smut. It wasn't as embarrassing as I let on, I've read worse fanfics that will contain enough sour lemon to make you cringe! But you did a really great job and should be giving yourself a huge pat on the back right now with the realization, "I did that!"
Yes, you did. You should be proud of this fic, you're Mad to think it's awful! It isn't! Next to Nemolover's fanfic it's probably one of the best in the Rango archive I've ever read.
So...Sequel?
I'M TOTALLY MESSING WITH YOU! OF COURSE this doesn't need a sequel, I bet your heart skipped a beat there! Besides, others have already written them for you. You know, when you make a fanfiction and then your fans write a fanfiction of that fanfiction in a FANFIC-CEPTION, You should 'probably consider becoming an author! Go, pick up your pen and spread your knowledge!
I'm not even joking! Seriously you're fanfic is AMAZING don't ever take it down, because I think Gore Verbinski scrolls these sites looking for possible head writer's for a sequel! :)
Stay Well my Fellow FanFiction Writer!
San Ookamitora
PS: Epic Ending! xD
San Ookamitora chapter 28 . 6/26/2015
Alright, I'll be the one to say it;
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead! We shot hed down! Well, Ragnar did! Ding Dong the Eagle Witch is Deeeead!

With that done, beautifully written work at the end here, just loved it, "Yer stupid!" xD
San Ookamitora chapter 27 . 6/26/2015
Did I just witness a Pirates of the Carribean ghost-style skeleton spirit battle?
If so...
PLEASE SEND ME A SIGNED COPY OF YOUR FIC!
Again, awesome fight chapter, usually they get a bit long but this one was good!
San Ookamitora chapter 26 . 6/26/2015
Gaaaaaah. Piss Off Semira! You feathered bitch!
Lol that line reminds me of Ron from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. "If we Die for them Harry, I'm gonna kill you!" XD
I like the "we're gonna need a helluva lot more mothballs ain't we sheriff?!"
You're gonna need a Bigger Boat!
San Ookamitora chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
Wow! Every one of your words has me glued, every sentence is hypnotic! :D
So, did Wyatt take her to a kind of spirit world? Pretty great, but sad about that young boy though-I wonder if Oliver was human lr animal, you didn't say-but I love ambiguity!
Oh. My God. You NAILED the Scottish accent! XD I died at the rootbeer thing, that was great, and the use of Dinnae. Aye I know plenty o' folk who talk 'at way 'roun here! But switching to Irish? O.o xD Make up yer mind Angus ya long eared laddie! They're two different accents-unless he's a Celt! XD

I really loved Rango and Jake's conversation, it was very believable and sad and I couldn't stop readinb, I want this downloaded on my Kindle it's so good!
I like the idea that true traditional romance is so foreign to Jake but he loves in his own way. You are a true writer my friend, exploring the depth of character. Can I volunteer to kill Semira? I think it's LONG overdue, why she can't just accept her husband's death and leave the other creatures alone is beyond me!
San Ookamitora chapter 24 . 6/26/2015
Oh, I hope Adina wasn't too badly injured!
I am impressed at your writing skills-only two chapters ago everyone was having a party and now Tanana is tucked up in a hospital bed and her father wounded and Jake's losing it! It just goes to show you how a great day can sometimes go so wrong, take a turn for the worst.
I like ths Wyatt safely guided her was nice of him to look over her throughout the whole journey and he's great for helping her out I'm really glad you made these OCs they're just amazing!
San Ookamitora chapter 23 . 6/26/2015
Oh my God! This chapter was so freaking cool!
I've never harmed an animal in my life and never want to but all throughout that awesome fight scene I wanted to shoot Semira with a bow and arrow Scots style!
206 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »