Reviews for Awake and Alive
San Ookamitora chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
WOAH! PG-13 MATERIAL HERE! This chapter made me very uncomfprtable! XD I know that wasn't your intent but the stuff he said to her, purring and being suggestive was really creepy! I kind of always thought Bill was a Bad egg, so no worries at least you got themessage across. Though I'm wondering why nobody at least kept an eye on her not even Waffles. Well, I liked how it was Wounded Bird who snapped a cane over his head and forced him to leave. Very tough and yet very caring, that's him. You're story's amazing Rock On!
San Ookamitora chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Awesomeness! I again found this very believable and cute, especially with Waffles trying to hastily get to know Adina to try and subside his anxiety. Kind of like someone with cynaphobia being around a dog, just lets them get used to it.
I like how when Rango was talking to Beans who was skeptic and suspicious of his reservation promises to Rattlesnake Jake that he kept going "Have I tolf you today that I love you?" XD I can totally see him saying that, how are you so good at keeping them in character. This story is so good I'm actually kind of jealous of it and this is only Chapter 5.
I like the "first impression," of the town. Rough, brawly but with kindly folks and some nice surroundings underneath. Priscilla was brilliant, shows no fear walks right up to Adina a strange maybe even poisonous snake she's never seen before and just starts prodding at her with a stick. Gold! Nice response too, "I was just checkin' to see if she was gonna eat anyone!" And my new favourite, "Are you really the Reaper's Bride?" Not yet Priscilla! I like how she just tattle taleson all the townsfolk like she's Rango's little assistant or something, so sweet! I cannot get over how perfect this is really I just can't!
San Ookamitora chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
This chapter was amazing! 3 Everyone is soooo in character! Okay, what I love what you've done first is the line-up. It goes Sherriff Rango, his lady friend Beans and Wounded Bird his trusty deputy. And then Waffles as the one with the inquiries or in his case panic talk. I also love how puzzled Adina is, not every day you see a chameleon in cowboy attire indeed!
I ADORE their reactions brcausr hey are just so truthful. Rango now completrly into his "role" as sheriff and Beans pointing her firearm at the stranger in defense. . I loved hw Wounded Bird's sense of smell is so good he can actually smell if Adina was lying or not that was really cool!
And I was really sucked in to the whole conversation, really brilliant!
San Ookamitora chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
I think your Wyatt character is really interesting, kind of like Chef Gusto's spirit from Ratatouille only others can see him too. Never seen an albino rattler before-of wait I'm from Scotland Never seen ANY rattlesnaje before!
I think you give us a good insight into Adina's psyche, how she feeling and where her thoughts grew from. I don't tgink I'm like that with my OCs. Adina sounds very pretty, I'll be sure to find a picture of a northern black racer, though your fan art helps immensely. Oh and Waffles getting startled was a good introduction to the town of Mud. I really like how he was kept in character too. "Sherriff! There's a sea serpent in the lake!" xD
San Ookamitora chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Just reading the first part of this chapter made me feel hot like being stuck in Nevada in the rain and then the boiling sun. She found shelter in a hole but most likely they would be nore burrowds I doubt there was only one particular hole she could have slithered into. But the plot had to move forward, so I don't care and neither should anyone else.

Yep. Classic Jake. You set foot in his hideout and you're going to pay the price for it. You kept him in character very VERY well, which I was impressed with. Despite him being so harsh, you actually added that sly nature to him of wanting to have a little fun with Adina before she left, just to have someone to intimidate or strike fear into so he's not bored. I loved where he was confused about Adina apologizing. Very funny! :)
San Ookamitora chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
First of all, WICKED OC! I thought she was just going to be some bland, cut out but she's actually pretty resourceful. And who cares if a Northern Black Racer isn't native to the Mojave? Rango wasn't native to the mojave but he still ended up there! What would have been awesome would be if those guys driving the truck were the high guys from FaLiLV. Unless...are they? :D
Nah, but just a random thought. Also you link in with the original film of the main character meeting Roadkill the wise old armadillo before venturing into the desert!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
on chapter 13, you do know that she is a snake, right? She should defend herself, and I'm pretty shore
snake don't cry!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
nice chapter but I thought you said she poisonous on chapter 1 at the start
A Rango fan chapter 29 . 2/3/2014
Ah, Jake. Ever the charmer. Very well done, and nicely written. Good job Raven-of-Moraea.
Songorita chapter 29 . 1/26/2014
I love this story. Its my favorite Jake/OC. I also love to Tai Lung/OC story. I hope to see more of these two in the future.

P.S. I love the Nostalgia Critic!
Brightstar221 chapter 29 . 1/14/2014
AMAZING
Faerydame chapter 29 . 12/27/2013
I simply loved this story! Jake and Adina were so lovable! I love how realistic you made this, no one seemed to act strangely to me ( especially Jake, so bravo!)! This is one of the best stories I had read on this site! And i'm not ashamed to admit I've read it about 3 times now! xD
Andresome04 chapter 29 . 12/16/2013
I loved this story! I cant believe its over please make more stories like this. This is really great. I lov it! :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/26/2013
awesome Wyatt is alive again I believe that is the mystery of reincarnation.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »