Reviews for The Penalty
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
ARGH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO OOOOOOO OOOOOOOO. IS THAT IT NO THAT IS TOO ANGSTY *looks at story category: Angst/Drama* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
WhoAmI659 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Wonderful... :)
liclacpresent chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hey.
I'm french so I might make grammar mistakes but I'll hope you would understand me. I understand english but writing and speaking is rather difficult for me :).
Let me say at first that I have read since more than a week a lot of fictions about Sherlock holmes however I had never spend time to review, you're the only one. I only can congrate you for this fiction :). I can't stop read until the end, and it was so breathtaking ... I looks like John, I always belive liars which hurt instead of see what there are behind. So I felt so sorry for John and Sherlock both. Good job!
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
oh dear sweet jeebus you HAD to leave it there, didn't you? Very well done!
chrishuyen chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love angst, I really do. But I started out reading this assuming there would be a happy ending. Moriarty would be long gone and John would eventually forgive Sherlock etc. Of course what really happened was so cleverly orchestrated, I never even got a whiff of it coming. Truly something Moriarty would do. And for that, I commend you on being able to portray the characters so true to life and get inside their heads. Truly a job well done.

chrishuyen
suzieq1331 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was great! I really felt the hurt of both of them in the last part. Wow!
missan95 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Mmm... I like this... I'd like a sequel, where John understands Sherlock's actions...
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
GAAAAH JOHN! Why do you have to be so darn loyal? Sorry for the mini rant there :) I really did love this. (Why is Moriarty's voice playing in my head?) And Sherlock would do something like this just to protect John. But... it's always so sad :( Fantastic writing.
a chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Love this story!
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
WOW! Really very well writen and filled with angst.

Loved it.

Going out to read the sequel now.

Well Done, You!
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This. Oh, this. This is amazing. Sherlock's voice is spot on, and you showed how difficult it all was for him perfectly. Poor John, though...So very sad. But an excellent piece of work. On to the sequel!
AmiNoo chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is wonderful! I really love your spin on Moriarty's threat of burning the heart out of Sherlock and your characterisation is spot on :).

I really enjoyed it! A perfect level of angsty-ness for me :D.