Reviews for Wish I May
hhrforever chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
I'm glad you have Sirius there to help them out. I know you haven't updated in like forever, but it would be great to continue this story. I like it a lot
The Hermit chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Before you wrote this part with Ron in it maybe you should have remembered the part in DH where it said that famous line when Ron left them "Harry felt a corrosive hatred toward Ron: Something had broken between them." : I would think that after that happened Ron would no longer be the oh so great friend that Harry did not wish to lose. Even in the canon ron and Harry were not depicted as being really close friends again
serenityselena chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
great story _
sjrodgers23 chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
just found this story.

Please come back and continue writing it.

cant wait to read more of this story

so please please come back and continue it
twisterblake chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
hey great chapter update soon
Alorkin chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
I've read several 'morning after' stories involving H&H, some of which turned out badly for them. This one was sweet, and though they didn't expect it, both of them handled it well (within their respective personalities).

It seems that the ministry is doing everything they can to restrict new spell development. The inordinate amount of paperwork (parchmentwork?) and their draconic methods of fining the company and the worker is practically guaranteed to inhibit any investigations into new avenues.

Somebody needs to slap Hermione's boss. She's an offensive and insulting twit.

Speaking of twits, Why hasn't Rita been chucked into Azkaban by now? Or stepped on...accidentally, of curse!

Ron is being typically Ron...jealous and prideful. He and Hermione split up amicably, so is his idea that she still belongs to him, or is more upset that they were deceiving him all along(as if they don't have better things to do with their lives.)

Harry was pretty stupid. I'd had 'tiger's tears'. Those cautions are there for a very good reason. Still, Hermione's 'little boy' comment was practically guaranteed to provoke such an infantile response.

Coconut milk works as well.

Sirius is both right and wrong. The twins will have a field day, and Bill and Charlie are unknowns, they will likely side with Ron.

Ginny is going to be a problem. With her temper and her dreams of being Harry's wife, I'd say Hermione should ward her doors.

I have placed this on my alerts list and look forward to reading more, at your convenience.

Alorkin
Hilde chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
i love your fics, as i've said before.

it's so amazing to read... keep up the good work!:D
karla chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
i loved it and i hope you update more chapters soon !
Jackaniny chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
Really great story so far, but no updates for 5 years?

Please keep going with this fic. I really would love to read more of it.
B.B.Ruth chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I know you wrote this so long ago and discovered it browsing through some of my readers' favorite stories. I like your style of writing.
Ladiee101 chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
aw how cute and adorable!
Starmama chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
i forgot to say on my review of chap SO GLAD YOUR BACK!
Starmama chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
wow! i wish i had found this story sooner!its refreshing to find something original, and i love your plot. not to cheesy, but enough to make me sigh at the end of the chapter _ i do hope things with ron wothh clear up. i havent seen a harry/hermione fic this good since Fuyumi wrote charming (although she never finished, just dissapeared and left us all wondering...)i look forwand to reading more of your work!

Kourtni
Dreamer22 chapter 8 . 2/19/2006
long finals eh? lol 4 years worth ::whistles:: lol update please!
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 2/19/2006