Reviews for Damien's Unwilling Bride
20SilverBells chapter 6 . 7/3
I got depressed when Damien raped Tweek :-'( I thought Damien wouldn't rape him after all, but sadly he did. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Poor Tweekie!

But You are still a fantastic writer, even though I was sad Tweek got raped. :'(
Guest chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
Please update a new chapter. I need to know if tweek and craig stay with each other. Also, love this story. It's really amazing.
MelodiousMusic chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
I really hope you're still updating. This story is really interesting! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
Are you still writing this story?
Bianka B chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
I’m not sure if you are not updating this fic anymore, but I HAVE to tell you how much I love it. I don’t know if I should hate Damien or Kenny or even CRAIG dammit. Maybe Tweek?! At this rate I will hate everybody haha. WHY, DAMIEN, JUST WHYYY. He keeps talking about “fate” but at the beginning he wanted to marry Pip! I feel so so so bad for Craig and tweek, they had a beautiful relationship! And now they are destroying themselves :( I feel as if they have forgotten who they were without each other… if that makes any sense. I HATE KENNY. He didn’t help tweek because he “loves” butters but still slept with Craig! Damn you Kenny. I think he did it because he felt bad? Still, he waited so long to tell Craig about Tweek’s message. Urgh. I can’t believe nobody realizes that Damien KIDNAPPED Tweek, or maybe nobody cares? (in hell). I have so many feelings towards this fic ;; I still think about the first chapter, will Tweek kill Craig? God. I like the originality of this fic, is nothing I had read before and I feel connected with Tweek and Craig and their pain. You’re an amazing writer uwu
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
this this is amazing. fully and utterly amazing
xXFluffyKitsuneXx chapter 15 . 1/28/2012
I loved it! Thank you sooo much for updating! Please update again soon :OOO
daniiphantom chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
I'm really glad you updated. Seeing Tweeks progress in becoming a demon is very strange but I can see it? I don't know how to feel about that. Anyway I don't wan to see Craig actually hurt Stan. Perhaps he can attempt it and then stop. I don't know. Anyway that was a good chapter & I hope you haven't given up on this story. It's really good. :)
xXFluffyKitsuneXx chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Please update your story soon :( I really wanna read more. Its soooo good. I have read all of your toher chpaters nore then twice just to kill the wait time for a new chapter. Plleaasseeee update. Its killing me for you bot to update in so long. Sorry if I'm being pushy :( but...I really love your story and w7sh to read more as soon as possible. Thank you 3 please update soon.

~love, your biggest fan
xXFluffyKitsuneXx chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
Loved it! omg you havent updated in forever T.T i was waiting for so long...i alsmost gave up hope Q.Q thank you for updating! please update soon T.T make it a christmas gift for your fans~ thank you :) till next time
daniiphantom chapter 14 . 12/9/2011
Great chapter!
A Hater chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
Oh god. Please update.

I Hate myself for saying this, but i would have to say my favorite character for this story is Damien. Followed by Craig. GAH! I'm so horrible! D:

Ohmegush poor Tweek, hes so vonerable ( wait did i spell that right? O.O?) Anyways, i love this story. MEH.

SADLY, i do not ship Creek but i do make exeptions. I will write about them once in a while, and read. Yours looked enteresting. (: it was an exeption.

I actually never thought of TweekDamien. It made me feel Akward at first, but it was cute.

Please update. Oh, and always stay awesome!

*Dances like Miley Cyrus*
Sunshine-aki chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
aww, well at least his stupidity helped Token and Clyde get back together.
o.o chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
Ack-I have no idea what ship I'm rooting for! D: Update soon!
daniiphantom chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
Nicee discription on what happened. I love Token and Clyde. I hope Craig gets somewhat better next chapter, I don't exactly know what I mean by that but I can't wait to see what happens next.