Reviews for Playtime
terminatorluvr chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Sexy yet creepy as fuck!
KissMyDeadLips chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Holy you really got me going that is was confusing. Oh well nice plot twist :)
kctheartist chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
wow almost got me there at the ending!
Yiko Zipper chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
alright, that was just all too awesome. inspirational, hahah
Jinx chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Oh my god. I dont think that any other story on this site has had me at the edge of my seat like this one did! Great job with the writing, Joker being totally in character, and giving Harley a little bit of a one up on him. Yet, I have to ask...was it really a dream?
Harley Flynn chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Oh My God ! This Is Amazing ! When harley Thought She Killed Joker I Cried So Hard :')
demonicpoet chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
really sexy,nice job. :)
Potatonion chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
It was a dream ? oh! I really liked the sweet behavior of The Joker in the story
VikingBeauty chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Welp I panicked like Harley did when she thought the Joker was dead. No wonder she didnt try to revive him, good twist! I can totally not see harley being able to handle it either! the dream joker was so believable. i like that she didnt tell him about it-cuz where is the fun in that? lol she will never want to dominate him again after that...welll...then again...i could see her getting mad again. lol
Stella Limegood chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
A dream? That was one intense dream. I doubt it...somethings fishy.
Potatonion chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Wow... What a story...I'm very curious to know what'll happen!
VikingBeauty chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I love the plot! Ivy giving her that pheromone was genius and i giggled so hard when you said he had his nose buried in her neck hehehe. Nice touch having Harley call him daddy while he is in cuffs! I am surprised he didnt break the head board trying to get out of it! Everything is so delicious, you are awesome for the power play. It made me happy when u had her rummage through his coat pocket! I bet he was MAD!I CANT BELIEVE SHE HIT HIM! Kudos I swear it made me squeal. I never hear him cuss and boy i bet he would cuss in BTAS if they had her do that to him, hit him that is. I like how he went silent after that hehe TH ENDING IS AMAZING! SO JOKER! OMG YOU CANT let it hang like that. its the end? it begs for more its so good.
Lady-SM chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Uh oh... This is not going to end well for you Harley!
Potatonion chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh my God! This was so hot...

Update soon.
VikingBeauty chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
For the love of all that is holy please update soon. I love Harley I CAN'T wait to see what happens! Omg...I almost dont want it to happen...i cant imagine joker being dominated...hehehe...good thing it will be in private *maybe* anyways good start :)