Reviews for It Only Grows Stronger in Time
AwesomeEevee chapter 26 . 8/14/2017
Noooooooooo!, ️ that is ssooooo sad! Ok yah I get it but POOR JONATHAn!
AwesomeEevee chapter 22 . 8/14/2017
Yah I understand that but SERIOUSLY! Edmund NNNNNEEEEDDS someone too!
AwesomeEevee chapter 21 . 8/14/2017
YAAAY! But Ari doesn't love him anymore (Lord Andrew) does she? Expected sigh well I like peter and ari better anyway
AwesomeEevee chapter 20 . 8/14/2017
Yah I do too!
AwesomeEevee chapter 19 . 8/14/2017
I KNEW IT! (Dances around crazily saying I knew it over and over again) good job!
AwesomeEevee chapter 17 . 8/13/2017
ESCAPED! ESCAPED! ESCAPED! (Imagine me saying that in a "rally type of way") but seriously you are pretty mean!
AwesomeEevee chapter 16 . 8/13/2017
Soooooo... Lucy is mad that Caspian could have kept her there but didn't so she thinks he didn't love her at the time or something? I understand but I also don't understand! ahhh what am I even saying?
AwesomeEevee chapter 13 . 8/13/2017
I KNEW it!,
AwesomeEevee chapter 11 . 8/13/2017
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Yes! I like Lucian more than ANY other ship! In narnia at least! In the world of Narnia... (stares Of into the distance dreamily) lol
AwesomeQueen chapter 6 . 8/13/2017
These are really good but I will probably skip reviewing for a few chapters because I just want to rush on with this
AwesomeEevee chapter 5 . 8/13/2017
This is good! I am REEEAAALLY curious...
Buuuuut since you asked nicely I am reviewing
AwesomeEevee chapter 3 . 8/13/2017
I think that Lucy will turn up either in Caspians castle or the woods! Good story by the way!
DarkJewel55 chapter 10 . 4/22/2016
oh god is she a wimp! that isn't something to cry about! he only grabbed her for goodness' sake! so, he scratched her and left a lovely scar on her arm, but don't forget she is a Queen! she fought in wars! and nothing a lousy lowlife little brat from England can do will hurt her (at least anything as pathetic as that). seriously, make her grow a backbone already... she was sobbing in front of friggen' Caspian, ugh! i grew up in a place that was very big on independence, that means no crying over every little cut! I'm fourteen and the vast majority of my body is covered in scar tissue, I've seen a lot of people who are ashamed of their scars, but scars are a sign that you got over it, that you won. their like my battle trophies, and I'm proud of them. the point of this is, this is NOT Lucy, this is an OC with the same name as her. because Lucy is not this goddamn pathetic! be realistic!
HauntingMemories chapter 30 . 3/6/2016
Hello. Great job on this story really cute Anyway If it'S Complete you should mark it as complete
eastjesusnowhere chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
i just want to tell you that i love this story so much, it's been one of my favorites for years and whenever i'm sad i come back and read it and it always feels like a warm hug from a friend, it's kind of like a security blanket to me now, and i want to thank you for writing it because it's really special to me and so are you and i love it so much