Reviews for It Only Grows Stronger in Time
DarkJewel55 chapter 10 . 4/22
oh god is she a wimp! that isn't something to cry about! he only grabbed her for goodness' sake! so, he scratched her and left a lovely scar on her arm, but don't forget she is a Queen! she fought in wars! and nothing a lousy lowlife little brat from England can do will hurt her (at least anything as pathetic as that). seriously, make her grow a backbone already... she was sobbing in front of friggen' Caspian, ugh! i grew up in a place that was very big on independence, that means no crying over every little cut! I'm fourteen and the vast majority of my body is covered in scar tissue, I've seen a lot of people who are ashamed of their scars, but scars are a sign that you got over it, that you won. their like my battle trophies, and I'm proud of them. the point of this is, this is NOT Lucy, this is an OC with the same name as her. because Lucy is not this goddamn pathetic! be realistic!
HauntingMemories chapter 30 . 3/6
Hello. Great job on this story really cute Anyway If it'S Complete you should mark it as complete
eastjesusnowhere chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
i just want to tell you that i love this story so much, it's been one of my favorites for years and whenever i'm sad i come back and read it and it always feels like a warm hug from a friend, it's kind of like a security blanket to me now, and i want to thank you for writing it because it's really special to me and so are you and i love it so much
Nafochkaqq chapter 30 . 9/5/2015
Вааау! Супер история, очень жду продолжение! Lovelovelove
Vashharley1 chapter 30 . 3/6/2015
Lucy takes Caspian to the white witches old ice palace that was not destroyed and aslan tells lucy she may stay in Narnia but she can only stay if her brothers and sister and cousin return she does stay in Narnia but she does not know how her loved ones will react also this is a Lucy Caspian romance
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
This looked promising up to now. Sadly you blew it. Aslan can't control what happens in this world? He MADE this world as well as Narnia, he made ALL the worlds.

And German Nazi's in England in the middle of WW2? I think you really need to learn some modern history
ThatGoTGirl chapter 22 . 1/18/2015
I wish you can write more Caspian and Lucy because I simply LOVED this fic! It is THE BEST Lucian fic that I have ever read.
elanordaughterofeowyn chapter 22 . 1/15/2015
I've been re-reading this story and have been tearing through it and I just wanted to pause and tell you two things:
1. Love the story. Love it.
2. You are a hilarious person and your author's notes remind me of myself. Don't ever change.

That is all.

Elanor
delete-account-please-6358491 chapter 30 . 1/5/2015
This is good so far please update when you can please.
delete-account-please-6354030 chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
Loved this story and think it's great so far please update soon.
obssesivecullendissorder chapter 30 . 1/25/2014
Amazing story!
beauty0102 chapter 30 . 9/15/2013
I'll put on my thinking cap for ideas for you.
HLPotter chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
gOOd!
Wanderer in the Night chapter 29 . 5/8/2013
All Narnia fics seem to be perfectly balanced, and this is no exception. A very nice, fluffy plot, with a small villain who does go nicely in the storyline. There could have been slightly more focus on the wider world, rather than all the action taking place in Cair Paravel, but even so, it is very heartwarming. Whereas Harry Potter fanfiction (my main fandom) will sate the curiosity in the mind, Narnia will sate the longing in the soul.

Well done. :-)