Reviews for Harry Potter and the demon in the red dress
h.i.kwithoutane chapter 7 . 4/30/2019
wow awesome story can wait for the next chapter
eddy666 chapter 7 . 9/9/2016
Intresting story but i dont see Hermione here like you said in description, only that posessive little bitch ginny who whinges like harpie when elves mother fed her daugters from death. And the evil Ron, i see where your going with this; youl'l have him rape Hermoine and use her, maybe with wormtall too, and when Harry saves her from the evil git Giny will be all whinging and biching and make harry leave mione for her evil brother to rape again. DONT DO THAT! If your shiping Hinny thats fine with me, but dont just say Hermione only to get more readers and then give us a shaft, thats not nice!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 7 . 9/9/2016
cool story so far
StrengthAndHonour chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I'm afraid your lack of pace, proper punctuation and capitalisation detracts from the story. A bit rushed, i think. Good ideas.
thunder18 chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Great chapter Update soon
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
nice story so far
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
confusing
the DragonBard chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
I suggest a beta reader.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
cool chapter
anthony37 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
eXCELLENT chapter glad to see an update in a while
flame55 chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
This is great
Wasber chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
WTF! Up until the end it was great but gahhhhhhhha
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Intriguing beginning.
anthony37 chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Brilliant fic so far please update soon.

I wouldn't mind harry having Hermoine, Luna, Tonks & Fleur

I wonder how they will react to harry having a demon & Angel as part of his harem, knowing hermoine she will start questioning them after she gets laid
Park850G chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Continuity seems to be an issue here (besides the grammatical & capitalization errors brought on by the dyslexia mentioned last chapter) since Dumbledore showed up at the Dursley's at noon, had a short talk, apparated to the Burrow, then Harry and the Weasleys had another short talk, yet it was time for bed. Also, how is it that NO ONE noticed what went on at the dinner table? That was very obvious. By the way, those problems (yes even the ones in the run-on sentence) can be helped/cured by getting a good Beta so that you can concentrate more on keeping the plot up to a good entertaining level without reviews complaining about the kind of things mentioned above. BTW, I loved the part where Ginny flashed Gred and Forge to drive home the fact that she needed them to leave so that she could get dressed. A lot of good images in this chapter, once they were decoded. Thanks for posting.