Reviews for Disillusionment
icanhearthedrums chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Will there be more?! I love this!
anon chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Ooooh Cherik time! I can't wait to see how you handle their reunion
Viviane Renard chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I liked how you handled the scene of Eric hunting Charles. Him pulling Charles by his metal zipper was fantastic imagery. Even though Charles tried to escape, he couldn't escape Eric's magnetic pull. In one sense, that scene could be a metaphor for Charles' entire flight, all those weeks of hiding and running, only to be eventually be forced to face Eric again. That scene had a morbid sense of fatality that I loved, as if it were a physical embodiment of the concept of "inescapable destiny."

I have a feeling that Nicholas might be dead. It's unfortunate. There wasn't much special about him, but at the same time, he was a good, dependable guy. Despite how flippantly Charles treated him, I think Charles cared for Nicholas more than he liked to think. Especially considering the fact that even when he was running for his life, he still tried to scout out with his mind and get in touch with Nicholas.

I'm glad you updated. Better late than never! Hopefully writing one chapter will motivate you to write another one soon. :)
XxFallingxAngelxX chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I'm so curious! I can't wait to know where Erik is, and why he left Charles O.O

I hope that he's looking for Charles, I mean you said the brotherhood was searching for something so...

Also, what will Erik, Raven and the others think when they see Charles (if they ever do that is) I look forward to that part, it will be supper angsty or dramatic I'm sure :P

Also, i want to know what happened to Charles, I mean, yes he is disapointed by the humans, but still..he seems so lost and angry all the time :(

I feel kinda bad for Nicholas, he's very sweet with Charles and Charles just goes around sleeping with guys and being bossy and mean to the guy, I feel sorry for him "/

I hope you can update soon, it looks like it will be a very interesting story, I love how you describe things :D
Androgynous-Heron chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
So interesting! please update!
Viviane Renard chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Aw man, Charles, I think you got yourself into a lot of trouble! I'm glad to see an update, and can't wait to see what happens next.
Sen2TOS9 chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
This was awesome! I can't wait for Erik to appear! :) Nicolas is sweet! Thank you for updating.
Sen2TOS9 chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
I can't wait to find out what happens next! :) I think this story is awesome.
Prof chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
I've been following this story since you posted it on LJ. PLEASE UPDATE SOON, I CAN'T WAIT.
LadyCoCo chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
I really hope you update this soon. I love the world you've created and I want to know more about the characters. I hope this hasn't been abandoned.
Viviane Renard chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
I'm excited to see what happens next. We've seen how low Charles has sunk...now let's see what happens when Erik finds him in this state. Please update soon!
GeorginoschkaVincen chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
well, I think this story will be interesting (it already is :) ).

I mean, as a telepath, it is easy to break, because you see all the , sick, things in peoples mind, and I think it somehow is logical that you would try to get over those thoughts with alcohol and drugs and stuff, just to have something else on mind.

so, I really wanna know what's going to happen next :)
see1like chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Great plot here, nice writing style too. I think I'll stick around for more...

Please update soon :)
Anii chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Holy... Fuuuuuu! Love this plot. You update soon yes ? :(( don't abandon this pleeeeeeeaseeeee
schoolkid chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Please Erik come and get Charles and fix him. Can't wait for your next update!