Reviews for memento mori
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
These fics are lovely tbh. I actually only read this one and chapter 5 so i'll go read the others heh. I didn't want to not read and review and be rude so ehm, yeah. nice story tbh.
keep my issues drawn chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
I love LucyTeddy, and this was just adkjfajdjd-amazing,

I loved the whole metaphor with the kite, it was perfectly written. Why does everyone kill off Audrey, though? ;)

Great job, I loved it! :D
keep my issues drawn chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
That was amazing, Mad!

I lovelovelove it. I loved how Scorpius was just so drawn to her, and she wouldn't return his affections, but he just didn't care. This pairing has always intruiged me, ngl, and you wrote it so well.

Although it was slightly creepy that a seventh tear kissed an 11 year old, itwas a great ending,

I just loved Scorpius in this. :)
keep my issues drawn chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Wow, I loved this! It was just so... perfect.

I loved how they had that love-hate relationship, except it was mostly just hate at the start, and they were lime Romione- everyone knew they'd get together except them! ;)

This was perfectly written, as usual. Great Job! &hearts
keep my issues drawn chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
That was beautiful Mad!

I don't ship this pairing at all, seeing as it's obviously MollSander & LilyRoxanne [don't mind me, I'm strange], but you wrote it so well that I didn't mind.

I love Slytherin!Lily, she's so perfect, I cannot even. It was so sad how Lily ignored Ly, but then they started to be friends again and ugh it was perfect.

I loved their first kiss, and I just loved the relationship between them. Great job! :D
sydneysages chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
MADD! This was beautiful, beautiful, beautiful - truly, perfectly, gorgeously written with such perfect characterisations.

I love the splitting up of the fic and how they started as friends and then they really drift apart when they get sorted into different houses. The way that she becomes harder and more slytherin-like is really awesome & I love how they are.

The end is just beautiful!

Vicky xx
obscurity works chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
I have to admit to reading without reviewing lots of times, mostly-yours-because-I'm-just-so-lazy-, but now I'm taking the time to review this because of the review tag for one thing, and for just the reason of that I just love this particular chapter.

I love this, Madeline, I really do. You write such wonderful stuff and incredibly awesome rants that I just ...

Zhie chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
dhbftykbffynvfr /dies, okay, dies

THIS IS AMAZING. I LOVE THEM HERE AND THE AIR OF SADNESS, BUT YET SWEET. :3
Zhie chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
awwww, this is cute and hilarious, okay? :3 I love how it happened in Scorpius's first year. -giggles-

Awesome job for making me actually not squinting even by seeing the pairing. xD
Zhie chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Oh, Molly, -huggles- So much love for this chapter, really enjoyable. I can't stop thinking about JackieDawson(irrelevant, but. ;D). I want to kick and hug Lorcan at the same time.:3

Grrat job! :)
Zhie chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Lilysander. gasp. happy ending. gasp.

I loved Lysander here, Mad. I think you are the best one when it comes to writing him. :3

Good job. :)
Zhie chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
All right, I am finally here! :3
loveislouder94 chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Aw, not a pairing I've seen very often, but definitely one I enjoyed reading about... Nice work! :)
lowi chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Oh, Mad, this was so beautiful, and so heartbreaking!

I loved it, the bit with the kite, especially! It was so amazingly written, how you compared the broken kite with how Lucy felt, and how she mended herself as she mended it. It was a really amazing metaphor, so creative and so perfect!

The first paragraph was another favourite of mine, I loved the simplicity of it!

The ending; perfect as well, lovedLOVEDLOVED how teddy felt jealous.

Mad, you're so talented; never ever stop writing!
loveislouder94 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
I've always wondered how to pronounce her name... Also, I like that you didn't make them end up together, as some stories have. In my opinion, this pairing is a tad too unrealistic. Anyway, nice work! :)