Reviews for Out to Eat
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
hehehe. hot
PastaFeli chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Omg, imagine Austria's face...
Rainy Meadows chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Italy, you cheeky little monkey.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
*Gasp* Feliciano. Sweet, innocent Feliciano-I'd never believe it. He is quite the instigator here. This is a nice, funny story. You did a great job with writing Ludwig's discomfort all the way through. I especially like the part where Feli made the innocent remark of how Ludwig should chew before swallowing.

Good work with the ending. That must have been just as embarrassing for Roderich as it was for Ludwig. Elizabeta would be the one to enjoy it. The last paragraph is full of win.

Wonderful work with this story.
PJTL156 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
"Germany's wurst is delicious!" XD Love it. Your portrayal of Feliciano was great. :D Awesome story. :) *heart*
Wolfgirl730959 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I don't understand this fetish at all, but reading about it is terribly entertaining. XD This was so well written and funny.
christmaswolf chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That was awesome. I loved that. Usually I'm one to read and run, but this is DEFINITELY worth a review. God, this is my new fanfic! Keep up the good work! :DDD
Henrietta R. Hippo chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Very nice :D Italy's such a lovely boyfriend XD
That1weirdo chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I absolutely LOVE it when Feli is potrayed as more than an oblivious airhead. You wrote devious!sexy!Feli INCREDIBLY. Not to mention, the plotline is BRILLIANT.

Props, my dear author.