Reviews for Shy
lilyvandersteen chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Awww... Now I want to hug YOU for writing this little nugget. Wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Beautiful
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This is so beautiful... *sobs* The world definitely needs more Pre-Klaine fics with a ton of hugs. I love you for writing this, now allow me to go curl up somewhere and wait for my tears to run out.

- Cherry
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
so cool, but so sad too. I feel for anyone going through this.
raquelicious chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This was so incredibly precious and fluffy and agh! I love your grip on the characters. You seem to get all the best of them.
1) 'He'd have to thank Brittany for being wonderful and brilliant when he got the chance.' That was the sweetest thing ever.
2) 'He could almost feel Kurt going oh what the hell do I do with my hands?'
3) I laughed at the line, 'He wasn't some despicable creature that crawled out of a big gay swamp radiating gay germs' a LOT more than I should have. It was just so abrupt in the middle of this really touching moment.
4) "Can you touch me?" That was the most endearing, fantastic, catastrophic fail ever. Only Blaine could pull something like that off.
Swoop chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I enjoyed this SO much, and I can't imagine why anyone would want to pelt you with rotten fruit for writing something so lovely. You've done a great job at describing their feelings and how deeply these touch issues go for both of them. I cried too. The hug is such a simple, sweet moment but it's clear how much it means for both of them.
choir-freak chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I know you wrote this a year ago. But oh my gosh. It is so good. I wanted to cry. I need hugs like I need food. So when blaines parents didn't hug him my heart broke. This was so amazing. And how you switched povs so we knew what each boy was thinking. And just the desperation for that contact that Blaine felt. So beautifully portrayed. I loved the way it ended too. Hopeful but not finished so I can continue the story in my head. This is easily one of my favorite stories.
dundundunduu chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Beautiful :)
SiderumInCaelo chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Okay, I can't even remember how many times I've read this. Seriously, it's that good. The touch issues you give Kurt and Blaine fit perfectly with canon, and I can feel the emotions between the two boys. Between the scene of Kurt flinching away from Blaine and then the two finally hugging, I was almost in tears (and given that I've never actually cried over fanfiction, that's a huge compliment). Please keep writing Glee fanfic!
Becca chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
So beautiful! They were made for each other, weren't they?
who-knows-what chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is lovely...and sad...and beautiful. I can just visualize and feel what you are writing. It is so wonderful to read a story that is so intense and intimate without being about sex.

Definitely a success.

1gleefan chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Another late review for an author, and story, who deserve better. This time I reread the story and was once again overwhelmed by its poetic beauty. Thank you for writing. I hope you continue to find inspiration in Klaine because I would miss your lovely stories if you stopped writing them.
AllMyStoriesAreDead chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Awwwwww I love this so much! Story of my life!
marriedtojbiebs chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
"This was Blaine Anderson telling Kurt Hummel that he wanted to hug him because he wanted to. That he was worth touching. That he wasn't some despicable creature that crawled out of a big gay swamp that would radiate gay germs. That there was something about him that was worth being close to."

*heart shatters into a million billion pieces and Disney cries her heart out*
Thaliana chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I'm crying. And not just because I FINALLY found out what tl;dr means. (Went to Urban Dictionary...finally.)

That was beautiful. Thank you. I loved it. That first hug, after so long...it's incredible.

I love Klaine.