Reviews for Till You Or Jane Return
kandern chapter 18 . 10/2/2011
Finally Darcy is getting down to business! You're wicked though in making us wait longer but at least we know that he didn't get cold feet. Surely Elizabeth will respond positively and put him out of his misery, poor man! Thanks for the updates and I anxiously await your next chapter!
Bonbonnett chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
Lovely-I just hope he keeps his foot out of his mouth this time!
Reshmi Solaris chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
Keep going!
YepItsMe chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
Argh! I wouldn't mind the cliffhanger too much if I knew he wouldn't get interrupted again in the next chapter, before she accepts.

I remember the inscription from the ring and I absolutely adore it. Its short and sweet but so romantic.
hermes41319 chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
Oh that was cruel! Amazing story though you should defo carry on! x
jollypollypops chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
I won't say that I'm a particular critic of the cliffhanger...but this is killing me!

A wonderful two chapters, thank you! I eagerly await the next chapter, and an end to this torture! :)
Serpent91 chapter 16 . 9/29/2011
Well done!
Bonbonnett chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
No more dilly-dallying-get on with it, Darcy!
YepItsMe chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
Yay, Richard's back. I love him.

Well, I am glad that Darcy is at least planning to get his butt in gear and ask before they must part ways. I'm a little worried still, that you said the proposal may come with a need for pitchforks. She loves him, he loves her, so I can't imagine that he would botch it too badly or she would not accept. Guess we'll see.
kandern chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
Poor Darcy, he's still so insecure when it comes to Elizabeth's feelings. He must gain courage soon or else he's going to cause them both a lot of unnecessary angst! Everyone else can see what's happening between these two so hopefully they'll get the "push" they need to openly express their feelings to each other! Nicely done, Daniella.
Jo-anneB04 chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
Am feeling Lizzy's pain, lets hope he doesn't wait till the fifth day! Wonderfully written and has really drawn me in.
Bil chapter 14 . 9/24/2011
I'm enjoying this story. It's nice to see them all at Pemberley without the superior sisters.
Bonbonnett chapter 14 . 9/24/2011
That was very sweet-Charlie's gonna get hitched!
Bonbonnett chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
Wow! They've all got bad cases of nerves, don't they? Very well depicted!
LadyForrest chapter 14 . 9/24/2011
Nice chapter. Looking forward to the next. Darcy seems a bit flighty and Bingly more firm. Good display.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »