Reviews for Till You Or Jane Return
CG4me chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
This is sooo romantic. Love how you are interpreting their inner thoughts. Wonderful.
CG4me chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
Oh I just loved Darcy's thoughts you've inserted here. They tie into both the book and the series beautifully, as portrayed by the incomparable Colin Firth's inner thoughts as they flitted across his face.
mysinger chapter 30 . 4/20/2015
Excellent story! I loved your version of the characters, as well as the courtship of Darcy and Elizabeth.
avantika.srinivasan chapter 30 . 4/12/2015
Loved it!
HarnGin chapter 30 . 12/14/2014
Your story was delightful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 30 . 10/13/2014
Oh this was such a sweet story! I hated that it took so long to propose again but I am glad that they had a real courtship :)
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
I have been so busying reading this wonderful story that I have not taken the time to post comments. It is a wonderful story about an actual courtship between Elizabeth and Darcy. In truth I have always wish for a more in depth story on a courtship between the two characters before the second proposal as I believe they would have a lot of uncertainty to over come after the first refusal. Anyhow, I am eager to return to the story!
tululah chapter 30 . 9/20/2014
Entertaining interpretation of P and P. Thanks.
FuzzyMammoth chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
Great story! I've been enjoying P&P fanfics for the last several weeks and thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to read one with almost no angst. You give great cliff hangers! I'm so glad I got to read the whole story together instead of having to wait in between each installment. The only thing I would have added was Mr. Bennet's reaction to the library, but as that is assumed, I suppose it wasn't really necessary. Thank you for sharing this fun story!
FinnMac chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
Thirty chapters to come to the happy conclusion. Maddening at times! Thank you for a pretty story.
FinnMac chapter 29 . 4/9/2014
Finally the good news announced. Happy chapter.
FinnMac chapter 28 . 4/9/2014
I love Darcy's easy manner with Mrs. Reynolds. And the fact that the Colonel lost the bet!
FinnMac chapter 27 . 4/8/2014
I would have definitely confided in my aunt.
FinnMac chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
FinnMac chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
For goodness sake, men propose marriage on billboards these days. Can't he ask her in a room with just her sister and Bingley? It's not like they're going to jump into the sack with joy.
207 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »