Reviews for Till You Or Jane Return
Loved this story!
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 26 . 9/3/2012
Wow, lovely :-)
Maclaney chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I'm looking forward to continuing with the story. I noted a few grammatical errors as I read, for example:

"try to," not "try and change"

"It's a present," not "Its"

"learned," not "learnt," unless that's the English form for this tense of "learn"
tinkertailor1212 chapter 30 . 5/9/2012
Can't ell you how much I enjoyed the story!absolutely loved it!

couldn't help but think of anyone else but colin firth and jennifer ehle as darcy and elizabeth...
Angela3511 chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
What a lovely story! Of course, I too love the BBC adaptation (Mr Darcy goes swimming! *swoon*) but this story was wonderful and romantic and I could almost picture Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle in their roles.

Brava! Can't wait to read your other stories.
IronicallyAnonymous chapter 30 . 4/17/2012
Really lovely, you managed to portray their feelings really well and by the end I just wanted more D
HarryAndGin chapter 30 . 2/13/2012
Wonderful story, really well written. Only complaint? Ended FAR too SOON! Thanks for sharing.
Beloved Daughter chapter 30 . 2/11/2012
This is a beautifully well written story. I particularly liked the scene where Mr. Bennet reads Jane's letter.

Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us.
LizzyLover33 chapter 30 . 2/9/2012
Excellent! The storyline was so good and I loved the fact that I didn't have to deal with Caroline Bingley, Wickham or Lady Catherine. And very little angst - my kind of story...
Superlumps chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
A very nice story. Thank you for sharing!
betsal chapter 30 . 1/3/2012
Great story! I've enjoyed this reading very much. Thank you.
phoenix008 chapter 30 . 12/31/2011
I must graciously thank you for such a wonderful piece of story. I can heart-fully say that reading this piece gave me again all the pleasure and smiles that reading pride and prejudice for the first time did. My dear, you have a wonderful knack for writing such stories and I hope to discover many more of your glowing tales. :)
CKitaguchi chapter 30 . 12/22/2011
Liked the story. Off to read another one of your stories.
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 30 . 12/2/2011
awww, the end made me feel all warm and cosy inside :D
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »