Reviews for A Lifetime
Wordmangler chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Normally I find fics that start off with an OC not easy to get into (since it's an entirely new character who has to be introduced, when the main reason for reading fics [for me] is to see new interpretations on existing characters/stories), but this looks like an excellent start. Quite aside from the high level of writing, you've managed to create an individual here, with a backstory and personality. A very good start indeed, and I am eager to see what you do with her.
Dr.C Fan chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
EEK They're Married! Whoo Hoo! I loved this chapter. I hope you keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Dr. C Fan chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
This chapter is so romantic. I loved reading it. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep going & Keep up the great work. EEK I can't wait to read about the wedding. )
2KillAMb1Rd chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
WOWWW!
OMG! That was just amazing, adorable, cute, loving, AND DOWN RIGHT AMAZING! Oh wait, I already put that... Oh well!
Seriosly, I am so excited right now! I n some ways you could say I'm more excited than both Charlotte and Jeff put together! :D
Keep up the BRILLIANT work!
And please don't leave me hanging for the next chapter for toooo long, but do take as much time as you need!
I honestly cannot wait! :)

befskwl1

xox
2KillAMb1Rd chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
Btw that review (the one that started with 'OMG! THIS STORY IS SO UNBELIEVABLY CUTE AND ADORABLEEEE!' was my review, I just forgot to log in hehehe ;) but anywayz...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON :) and thankyou for being such an amazing writer and writing such amazing stories!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
OMGGGG! THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLY CUTE AND ADORABLEEEE! AAAAARGH! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pretty please update sooooooooon! And I mean soon! This story is just amazing. OMG Jeff and Charlotte perfect for each other! AAAAAAARGH but yeah, please please please please please pretty please please update as soon as possible! (No pressure;)) :)
Dr.C Fan chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
EEK! HE DID IT AND SHE ACCEPTED! WAYHOO! Oh and very funny at the beginning of this chapter to put Dr. Cockroach's mad scientist laugh. HAHAHAHA. Keep up the great work and I 'll be waiting for the next chapter sitting on the edge of my seat.
Dr.C Fan chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
Yay! I'm glad you updated your story. Is that going to be a proposal ring? Eek I hope so! I hope he tells her how he feels. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Dr. C Fan chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
I have the Fly on VHS. I liked your idea to have Dr. Cockroach watch the very movie he was parodied. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to find out what happens next.
2KillAMb1Rd chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This story is just beautiful... PLEASE WRITE MORE NOOOOWWWWW! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
thank god you decided to update now hopefully you can update soon lol
Dr.C Fan chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
Great chapter. I like your idea of Dr. Cockroach seeing the very movie he is portraded in the Monster vs Alien movie. I have The Fly on VHS and I have always been an old monster movies fan. Keep up the excellent work and can't wait for the next chapter.
Misaster chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
TELL ME NOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Her friends seem, er, bubbly. Can't wait for the next update!
Dr. C Fan chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
So far I like your story. I hope you update soon.
Misaster chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
*clapping* Hooray! They made up! Go Jeff!