Reviews for The Legendary DemiSaiyan
Keep writing plz
Lucaya23 chapter 3 . 4/5
When are you planning to update I really love this story
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
Why the fuck is trunks a girl and what the fuck is a butterfly effect ? And it is a choice between who dies goku and krillen ? That makes zero sense what so ever and please answer this question !
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Not hating just criticising, Gohan I believe was like 5 or six on names and the doc says 2 years. I may just be the only person who hasn't been explained to with this but 5 o or 8 not 14 unless u make him 6 or 7 years older. Becuz if he was 12 on namek he would've destroyed frieza in his base but whatever it ur fic. If u can pls explain what age he is in the next chapter, it would be appreciated :)
abdullah rehman chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
hurry and make more
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
you do realize Gohan was like 5 when he went to Namek or six if you're going by the later version either way 2 years doesn't make 14
RadioactiveDaniel chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Gogglegirl chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Update! I can't wait to see what's gonna happen!
PS. Why did you make Trunks girl? Just curious...
NatNicole chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Just out of curiosity, why did you change Trunks's gender? This fic is really interesting, though.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This makes a lot of sense. For one, it was emphasized in the previous two sagas how Gohan has a hidden power unlike anyone else. Plus, Bardock challenged Frieza and the tyrant figured out Goku's the last pure-blooded Saiyan and Bardock's son. Makes sense he would kill Goku rather than Krillin, who merely was a simple annoyance to Frieza.
Angel chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Tri editin be4 u post ur chaptas ok. Jeez
The Hound of Ulster chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I hope you continue the story and update soon.
Ky111 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Just reread this story, hope you plan on updating this story soon been over a year. Such an awesome story with Gohan taking his place as the strongest (apparently Gohan was suppose to become the first super saiyan but they had to change it to appease the Goku fans) and the first SS, also great twist with Ran (a.k.a Trunks) also with Ran entering an alternative universe rather than going back in time creating a new time line. So to finish PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON!, until then
IDon'tKnow1590 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
I'm bored right now so I'll just say this. I think every characters' clothes don't get shredded by people weaker than them is because their Ki or aura or whatever is protecting them from explosions and the like.
Ky111 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Fantastic story hope u continue it, also just curious wasn't Gohan 7 or 8 when Freiza came to earth but I don't care it's your story so if u want him to be 14 so be it. (I only have watched the anime and haven't read the magna's and I know there are differences in ages and other things between the 2). So to end I beg u to continue this story and have an update soon.