Reviews for Gethsemane
uuuhm... LVB is Lelouch vi Britannia
A18 is Age : 18
D599ZO was something I couldn't figure out
kpopmaniac615 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Oooo Rolo and Lulu, brothers? Do I hear incest, a jealous Suzaku, hmmmm maybe. Update soon :)
Cloudless chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Yay another chapter and why is it so short? But Thanx anyway
PXLight chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I heard that Rolo's last name was "Haliburton" or something though, I'm not really sure ; I think you need to work on your characterization with Suzaku and Lelouch... they feel kind of off to me /

Other than that, I really enjoyed the chapter

I look forward to your next update!

PXLight
Green Forest chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Glad you love my idea but i wasn't expecting Rolo but still its your choice. Hope both of them get out from the hellhole soon and Suzaku go to hell! Upload a new chapter soon.

P.S Make Suzaku gets a taste of his own medicine soon.
Mikage Ceres chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Bad Religion? Nope never heard of it. Btw is Rolo here younger than Lelouch cuz i'd prefer him to be as old as Lelouch if not juz a year apart so age would not make a difference. suzaku was being an ass visiting lelouch, asking of his well-being when it was all his fault :( hmmph!

Really enjoyed it anyway and hope you'll update soon.
Cloudless chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Please update soon and the code i could only decifer tha LVB is Lelouch name Lelouch Vi Britannia the rest is ? Can't wait for more 3
KForest chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Sooo LOVING IT 3
Green Forest chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Please update soon, really loving every moment of it ( though i feeel sad bout Lelouch) give him a guy to make Suzaku jelous or give Lelouch some new powers or both ;)
WinterierLionheart chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Okay, I really don't want to be harsh, but I know this is going to come off as harsh because I don't know how to make it sound nice.

Basically your symbolism in this is all screwed up. I realize you said you weren't a religious person and an atheist, which kind of boggles me of why you're writing a religious piece in that case but it's not my fic.

With the symbolism though, I beg you, if you ever write another Christ-centric allegorical piece you do some homework on it. Wikipedia will give you a great synopsis on any biblical story you want if you prefer not to go to the source.

But starting off, you name this fic Gethsemane, but you term it as where Christ was tortured-that's not true. Christ was betrayed there, but he wasn't tortured. He went to the grove to bleed for the sins of men. he started the process of the Atonement at that spot-it wasn't his end, it was more of his beginning. He was tortured, later after his trail and sentencing.

Also in the first paragraph you called the garden Eden... but the fic is called Gethsemane. That's contradicting. Eden was lost to men after Adams fall from grace. Eden is a symbol for the creation and perfection, and pure grace of god-Gethsemane, well it's not even a garden really. It was a grove of olive trees, and it is a symbol for the sacrifice Christ made for man, and his suffering, and the Atonement. They are so conflicting because Eden is where men kind have been barred out from Gods presence, and Adam fell, while Gethsemane is where Christ righted that wrong literally atoning for that initial sin of Adam and every sin to come afterwards.

I do have to say one thing I did like about this was your comparison of Judas Iscariot to Suzaku. Though it was a kiss on the cheek, and Christ knew exactly what he was walking into, Judas had the Temple Guards with him when he came for Christ even. Sadly, after that your comparison of Lelouch and Christ kind of dies...

You have all of these lines like, "how could you?" "I hate you, Suzaku!" and others. That kills it really. Christ knew Judas would betray him and he took it with grace. He never fought his captors because he knew that he had to go through that to save men from themselves. He even asked, as they hung him on the cross, for Heavenly Father to forgive the men who were doing that to him. He was the Mortal Messiah! He could have called down hosts of angels to slay the Romans and free him, but he didn't-he endured, and he died for the sins of man, because he was Christ! This is the man who was so great because unlike any other human being he overcame the world, and his human desires and he endured his life completely sinless-dispute having everyone around him constantly doubt what he said.

I'm sorry if this comes off as preachy. I don't mean that. And I don't mean to offend you in anyway. I am very passionate about my beliefs and I know that. I just don't think that this perception of Christ and your portraiture was at all accurate. I just wanted to make it clearer of what really went on in Gethsemane and why that is so crucial.

I did like that you tried to portray the trail with Pontius Pilate. Again it was really off-but I won't go into that. If you really want o know, just ask-or pick up a bible, haha! I also did like your last bit. The branding could very well be taken as the crown of thorns-and it served the same purpose. It was mocking him, reminding him that these people did not know who he was really.
Mikage Ceres chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I was too bad that you didn't continue the story my friends and i really enjoyed it though we do feel angry at suzaku for betraying Lelouch. I hope you do continue the fic all of us are looking forward to what would happen to lelouch.
NighmareIris chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I really do like the story, I do hope you'll update when you can.