Reviews for A Destiny From The Stars
LilyxNana chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
I took me hours to read the entire chapters and I want to read more. It's so interesting, I like the way you write the story. w
CeilingFan chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Another cliffhanger! Keep up the good work :)
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
Say everything in my mind, huh? First of all, good on you for updating (been a while XD). Second, the idea of having the Demon Angel steal Mint's eyes was unexpected, poor Mint. :( How's Rue going to get them back to their owner...? Ahh, the cliffhangers... _

The battle between Narcius, Hell Angels and Helius was well played out and somewhat entertaining; your descriptions of attacks was well thought of yet easy to picture in my head. There are still tiny mistakes throughout this peice, at the same time your character intereactions are getting better. :)

(I'm still going on with my fanfic, it's uphill all the way with the release of the next part! Have a read. xP)

Merry Christmas and have a happy 2012. :D
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
Compliment: The begining of this chapter was very creative. Already, I can see your writing has improved on a massive scale, and I see less spelling errors! :) What an improvement.

Dissatisfaction: Just a very small one, but it's worth saying... ; Sometimes in sentenses, you sort of use the wrong words to fill out the lines; like for example when Rue asks Mint "why do you shoot magic at me?"... Now how is one meant to hear that be expressed the right way if it were spoken, either if Mint 'did' or 'didn't' use magic? Hm. Never mind, you are still trying hard so I'll still give you a thumbs up for the good work you put in. BUT please do keep what I just told you in mind.

Now that Rue and Mint have beaten those Heaven Deamons, what's going to happen to Narcius? O.O
angelroy chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Great story u made...love it! :)
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
That riddle at the end of this part really got me thinking... "Heaven is in the middle of the face and hell is on your dirtied hands". That part I can configurate. But the "two is heaven and one less shall burn in hell"? *shudders* Genius, pure genius.

And Narcius has a good role in this part. XD No need to apologise; genius never rushes. The drama in this chapter with that plant monster is clever and I like it.
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
"We learn from mistakes and we work from compliments"... Very wise words ever spoken, Rabbit-san.

I was thinking of poor Narcius too in that last review -just got too caught up in the moment from that scene with Rue attacking Mint like that. XD And I had a feeling those spells you used were in Latin. Not a bad delivery in your spell names, with compliments added for your positively-growing use of better English in this chapter, as a second language. :D I'm impressed. And with Mint stopping the boomerang in her one hand while injured... very unexpected for an opening scene. ;p
CelingFan chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Lurker here, been reading every new update :)

I like it a lot so far! For english not being your main language, you're still very good at keeping a fluent and consistent story going. I like the idea of Narcius joining in the fun too!

Keep up the good work.
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Pooooor Mint! ;_; Will she survive the fight?

Rue, snap out of the spell and save her, damnit! Dx

Being good and respectful to everyone is the right path for me. *hug*
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
I swear my heart lept up in my throat! And your words ring true; imagination IS life! XD

The scenes with Rue getting kidnaped by demonic cupids have me reeling to hear more, I have noticed a small hiccup every time you have 'been' and 'being'.

Been doing word

Being describing word

I'd hate to put focus on this matter but you have to keep your grammer working right. Not to be hard but you're still good.

Onwards to chapter 7~!
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
You're more then welcome. I had to laugh at the part you wrote where Mint was showing open affection towards Rue while he was in his stone form. The fight scenes in the middle were well planned out. And the end... well, the main part with Mint getting injured and passing out in Rue's arms... that scene moved me the most. I'l say it once and I'll say it again, you really are getting good at using your imagination.

Speakng of imagination, I'm going to send a heads-up about chapter 2 of my fic; I'll be changing the ending part. ; Not a major change but adding a touching emotional part to it. I'm almost done with it.

Don't stop writing. :)
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Oh.. my... gosh! I'm amazing at your descriptions, and so honoured that you careful attention to my words in the last PM. The length in your chapters just keep getting better and better the more you get into the creative zone.

One small peice of advice I'd like to send out to you is while your making the rough draft of your story, keep looking back and re-read the pharagrapths every now and then to correct hidden spelling mistakes and the flow of dialouge before you post it here. A quick proofread over your writing will make a lot of difference to your work.

With that said, I'm now eager to read what'll happen next on Mint/Rue's journey.

~ Relic-Angel
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
*raises eyebrows* You wrote this chapter all from your cell, you say? Clever, so clever. :)

At the start of this chapter, I almost thought it was Mint's voice calling Rue through the dream sequence... Though the inner workings of my romantic thoughts have been slashed. ; Poohy. Once again, I'll gave to praise you for your use of storytelling. A doll of valen, an apprentice as his first doll who posesses magic of a wizard... Hmm. This is gonna be interesting. *smirks* Poor Rue's in for a wild ride~!
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Oh-HO! Don't you worry about me not reading, m'dear; your fanfic has me hook, line and a sucker to your genius, hehe. Keep up the good work. Feel free to look at my written works anytime. :)

On the matter of bedrest at the end of your chapter, what's gonna happen next for Mint/Rue? Your story has me have me hooked.
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is GOOD. _ I can sense a fellow ToF writer's potential in the air~!

Alrighty, down to buisness. :D As first newest fic I've seen on here in ages, I am curious to know what's going to happen in the next chapter. I raise my glass to you for keeping Mint and Rue in their respective dialouges.

~ Relic-Angel