Reviews for Requiem of a Timeline
andrea2000 chapter 13 . 4/1
really great plot.
Probably the best story I've read in a long time. You have so much talent! I hope you continue, because this is marvelous.
Flower chapter 13 . 1/18
Hi, I really like this fanfiction and (what's important for me because I am from Germany ;) ) I could understand everything.
What a shame that it isn't complete. But hey thanks for the interesting chapters.

P.S.: I hope I wrote everything right. :)
Magical girl4 chapter 4 . 1/12
To be honest.

This chapter made me cry when they all said their goodbye's and went in their capsules.

I don't know why.
Cara chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
Not sure if this has been abandoned, but I think it is the best written Wilbur/Violet fic I've read.
FlowerPainter chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Wow. Well, I'm hooked. I hope you update soon
IMADOLPHINLOVINGANIMEFREAK chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
THIS STORY IS FABULOUS...except it sometimes confuses me :) PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
God I love this. But it hasn't updated in so loooong. Nooo. You're writing is wonderful and I hope you continue. Your whole spin on Willet is very addicting. I sat and read the whole thing in one sitting. My praises to you.
StarrKiwi chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
This is amazing! You need to kepp updating!
SpeedyFire chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
I just finishrd Chapter 6, and I'm really enjoying this so far! My only complaint is that your work needs to be proofreaded a tad more carefully. Nothing major, just some grammar and spelling is all. I think the ideas behind this storyline are so fantastic and creative! I would have never thought up some of these things. Ever. Really loving this story, and can't wait for some Willet action! Keep up the great work!

Speedy
Lexo-Mancer chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
well. that was tense. good job tho
Xylenia chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
You have no idea how happy you've made me with this chapter! I honestly thought it was going to be another one of those abandoned stories which made me quite sad because it has an absolutely amazing plot. Knowing that you're alive and continuing with the story will keep me satisfied until the next chapter (regardless of how long it takes) c:
bxxkwxrm chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
what?! you left us at a cliffhanger.

i'm pretty sure i've heard AskWillet (on tumblr) forever praise this story. i'm just glad i clicked on it. it's great so far, and has an interesting plot. keep updating!
AllAboutTheDRAMA chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
Please, dear. We're desperate. Please don't make us wait so long for the next one.
Shoyzz chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
Awesome story! I'm loving it so far!
I can totally imagine Wilbur as a super! (Even without any powers)
I cant believe I already reached the end of it! It's sooo awesome! Cant wait for more! Hope you update soon!