Reviews for Requiem of a Timeline
Invader Jor chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Love it! I thought your characterization was excellent and you seem to have captured human nature (ex: the population's response to Robinson industries) very well! Bravo and hope you update soon!
zmagicstorm chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
I really hope that you will continue this story! It is just getting really good and suspenseful!
WildurXViolet chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
I luuuuv it! So romantic and evil of him! :)
Please CONTINUE IT I LUUUV IT!
Calliecature chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
you just made an awesome fic! i never imagined what wilbur could go thru being the son of cornelius and also the downside of cornelius's inventions. wilbur and violet's interactions are interesting- intense and suspenseful. keep it up!
Lexo-Mancer chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
oooh, that was worth the wait. Please don't make me wait that long for the next chapter
lizzie.flores.18 chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
God this story has so much suspense, which i love. I spend the whole afternoon reading this story and i love it. Adding this to my favorites. Update asap!
wrenwrath chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
OMIGOSH "She doesn't do capes" GAHH I LOVE YOU. AND I LOVE THIS STORY. You rock! :D
ellie za bethz chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
Aaah
Aaaaaaaah
I am begging for an update! ;w;
Quite ooc,, yes. Albeit darker, but I like it!
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
I'm sensing "Mirage-like" vibes from the end of Cornelius's bit... Wilbur Robinson needs to have his rear end handed to him on a plate right about now. He'sgetting on my nerves... BUT it's done completely in character, darn it!
Loving it!
DVM
AllAboutTheDRAMA chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
I'm just... So confused.
KittyAttack chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Yay for updates!
madliv chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
GREAT story! Such an interesting take on the world of supers! Really getting caught up in the rush of the story, the imagery and character dynamics are really well done. Cannot wait to read more, keep up the great work!
madliv chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Really great writing, I'm enjoying the story so far and looking forward to more! (:
MaxandFang101 chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
I am in love with this story. Very simply said. And I desperately need you to update, before I die of cardio arrest! Because wouldn't that just be horrible? Then I wouldn't get to read the next chapter! x) Anyways, please update because this is an awesome story! :D
For the love of Doctor chapter 10 . 4/2/2012