Reviews for Requiem of a Timeline
Combustspontaneously chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Dude this is such an excellent story that I'm literally going to review on every chapter. Yeah. You're welcome.
stars4redvines chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
I love this story and how you've approached writing it and the characters. It is so wonderfully written with all the characters and just... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. All your characters are perfect and I am curious to see what happens in the next chapter. You have me on the edge of my seat when I read this and how your tying everything together is simply wonderful. How you are writing Violet in the future is very interesting and the idea that Wilbur is a vigilante like Robin Hood is great as well. I really want to see what will happen now that Violet knows about Wilbur and how Wilbur will react once he knows that Violet is not only a Super but an Incredible.

I truly love this story and how you are writing it and I look forward to the next chapter.
violetrobinsons chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
I liked it! I loved how you transitioned back to Concealed Intos. Part 1 and the whole mysterious girl that Wilbur feel in love with. Gave me chills!
violetrobinsons chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Do you know how exhilarating it is to read your story? I am honestly shaken up with this whole story. I haven't read a story that makes me process this many emotions in a long time. I bow down to your wonderful writing skills!
Invader Jor chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Love it! I thought your characterization was excellent and you seem to have captured human nature (ex: the population's response to Robinson industries) very well! Bravo and hope you update soon!
zmagicstorm chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
I really hope that you will continue this story! It is just getting really good and suspenseful!
WildurXViolet chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
I luuuuv it! So romantic and evil of him! :)
Calliecature chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
you just made an awesome fic! i never imagined what wilbur could go thru being the son of cornelius and also the downside of cornelius's inventions. wilbur and violet's interactions are interesting- intense and suspenseful. keep it up!
Lexo-Mancer chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
oooh, that was worth the wait. Please don't make me wait that long for the next chapter
lizzie.flores.18 chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
God this story has so much suspense, which i love. I spend the whole afternoon reading this story and i love it. Adding this to my favorites. Update asap!
wrenwrath chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
OMIGOSH "She doesn't do capes" GAHH I LOVE YOU. AND I LOVE THIS STORY. You rock! :D
ellie za bethz chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
I am begging for an update! ;w;
Quite ooc,, yes. Albeit darker, but I like it!
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
I'm sensing "Mirage-like" vibes from the end of Cornelius's bit... Wilbur Robinson needs to have his rear end handed to him on a plate right about now. He'sgetting on my nerves... BUT it's done completely in character, darn it!
Loving it!