Reviews for Bleach: The Sandcastle Contest
EaSnowPw chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Reading this in 2014. Still funny and epic :D
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
BEST. CRACK FIC. EVER. And I totally loved the part where Toshiro was glomped by Tia and her fraccion. :D
Enight chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
This. This is the most beautiful story that has ever been put on fanfiction. It is the most beautiful fanfiction ever created. I love you friend. You are a true artist. Have a nice day. *slithers into the darkness and hides under my bed waiting for more perfection*
robin X3 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
"Aizen?" the old man gasped, thoroughly annoyed that his rival looked better than him in a swimsuit

lol, this was the funniest thing ever! loved it
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
That was really, and I mean really, funny. Lol :)
rukichuki chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Me cries there is no sign of aihime. How sad..
Redrosedragon18 chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
Lol! I love it :) Especially Chappyland!
A fan chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Omg I love this, I love orihime part tooo its was so cutee! :DDDD
Xibiya chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
What the crap! Aizen became a pokemon...Chappy land? This was a random chapter but fuuuunnnnnny all the more! awesome job and continue to write stories.
RAHbooks chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
! it can't be over! Oh, well, guess I'll just have to check out your profile! (stalker grin) Loved the ending by the way! :)
Sariniste chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Really hilarious story! I loved it! I laughed all the way through.

And I'm glad Aizen won, of course, even if he had to turn into a Pokemon. LOL! Chappyland, haha!
RAHbooks chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
If I listed everything I liked about this chapter I would just quote the whole thing, and I don't think there's room for that!
RAHbooks chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
I love Halibell and her Fraccions going nuts over Shiro! Urarhara so set that up! And Mayuri catching Rangiku and Gin and then Uryuu and Nemuu! Oh my gosh, can't wait to see what he's gonna do!
EaSnowPw chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
So RANDOM . Nice story!
smylealong chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
The AIZENMON was the best part of the story. Oh and Nnoitra's "NO MORE OF THAT YOU CRAZY WOMAN! I HAD TO PUT UP WITH THAT FOR 20 MINUTES STRAIGHT!"

I hear you Nnoitra...Orihime must have set a new record of sorts- 'How many times can you say "Kurosaki Kun" in a fight and be absolutely useless otherwise'