Reviews for Close Your Eyes
Giovanna2 chapter 9 . 3/15/2004
Wow, that didnt take long at all! It must be nice to have finished a story, maybe someday I will try it!Great epilogue, I really felt sad for Artemis, especially when Dwavel(sp?) told him about Jori but it was already too late. Mentioning that she had been pregnant was just another little twist of the knife- poor guy, no wonder he's such a bastard! BTW, my sister's name is Jori- its short for Jordana. She just read her second Salvatore book,but at this point I think she would be horrified to have her name associated with Entreri. I know, who cares- Anyway, great ending!
SilverWolf7 chapter 9 . 3/15/2004
I really enjoyed this story. It makes one feel s sorry for Entreri...aww, poor Artemis.
Giovanna2 chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
Hi, I just reviewed over at Lavender Eyes, go check it out.
Zafrass chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Aww...I was really enjoying this. I wish you'd finished it. It was coming along excellently. *sulks*
placarded chapter 7 . 8/23/2003
Oh, I like this. I really do. I hope you write more soon.

"May the fics be with you,"
NuttyNuggets chapter 7 . 11/16/2002
Cool! Thanks for keeping it going. Take all the time you need to get it done.
Giovanna2 chapter 7 . 9/25/2002
I'm glad to see you wrote some for this story. Like I said, it's very good, i can't wait to see what happens!
Giovanna2 chapter 6 . 9/12/2002
Just reread this story and would like to say again that it is VERY good. Actually, I like your writing style better than Salvatores(I know, it's sacrilage to say that...). I hope you finish this.
Giovanna2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I really liked this story. BTW, you used the lyrics of one of my all time favorite songs in the beginning. i guess I'm not the only person to think of Entreri when listening to it. Kinda strange.
Ziada and Elora chapter 6 . 5/6/2002
ooo ooo! would it be tantamount to sacrilege to say that i enjoy your stories more than RA salvatores's?

please! put up the next section!
NuttyNuggets chapter 6 . 5/1/2002
Booyah! So far, so good. I like the turn the story has taken with the church. I had expected a touchy feely do-gooder bunch preaching about the evils of prostitution, thievery, etc., but this is definitely more interesting.
Raija Darknight chapter 6 . 4/30/2002
Interesting. yes...innocent little Regis...*snorts behind hand*
Lady Shandara chapter 4 . 4/24/2002
I like this. Very, very much.
Raija Darknight chapter 4 . 4/24/2002
*laughs manically and happilly, then falls of chair*
Raija Darknight chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
Cool! Very interesting, me like the Dwhavel and Entreri interactions. *puzzles over whether she spelled the word right*