Reviews for Definition
:O Sugoi! Absolutely amazing! Love it SOOO much 3
DoctorFlowerConstantine chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Ahhh, loved this (_)
some ff.net user chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
(i'm sorry i'm too lazy to log in-but i just had to give a review! XD)

THAT WAS GORGEOUS
I'm not really a big fan of the pairing, nonetheless I like seeing them together. Your story was definitely a great find! Although for me, it seemed slightly rushed for them to be together, I guess it's not highly unlikely after such incidents. Amazing job on this oneshot!
RedPhoenix20 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Two of my four fav character together. Luv it.
You should do more of this pairing.
Akazy chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
you know I was always curious about this pairing after reading shinpot but unfortunately rarely ever see fics of them anywhere, so I'm glad you wrote about them! it was very cute! I was starting to like Shiraishi so much more since he's so kind in canon to Akaya (who is like my 2nd bias in the series), & your story & depiction of how caring he is to Akaya here just makes me like him more!

so umn ya. I noticed you wrote this last year, but I do hope you'll write them again in the future if you still like tenipuri
kawaiimiku chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Mhm, such a nice little delight Ever since these two paired in doubles, I started shipping them. And yes, Shiraishi can make Kirihara's inner angel come out. xD

I have the feeling every time Kirihara hears Ecstasy, he'll blush, remembering this night and that without mentioning Shiraishi. His facial expressionism would be more lustful tha usual xD

Lovely job. 3
TaryTray Twins412 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I started "exploring" Shikiri after i read the U-17 chapters in Shin Tenpuri, and i just loooooooooooooooved ur story (evn though it shouta). I feel like a pervert for approving of 7 grade and 9th grade loving, but who cares they're so cute. Well written for something dun at 3 in the morning! keep writing thankiez!
sairakanzaki chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
this story is really great and i like it! _
Kaya chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Shit, it was one of the best ever, i love kirihara but had never thought him with shiraishi but you really made it work, write more, much more ) hope you will write something long, like really long in the future ;)
SquickWrites chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Hellloooooo Josie.

I'm back 8D

I see what you done hurr.

Now sleep.