Reviews for SCH: In Between, Behind the Scenes
loved it !
kp83 chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Cute! Loved these!
SystematicHooliganism chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Haha, now you got me into reading faberry! You're an awesome writer, I love everything you write :)
quarian chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
While not a big fan of Quinn's personality in this story, loved the chance to get into the hidden scenes and backstory and how you used Quinn and Rachel so cleverly in Short Change Hero. Again I'll laud the originality and sheer cleverness of you. Felt I shd review to let you know I enjoyed getting the missing snippets here. I think when you write you can put it all down so as not to dilute the main flow of the story but it's great to put on the faberry hat awhile to enjoy these. But I gather from your note there's another chapter?
lugubriouslytumultuous chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
Rally enjoyed SCH and this! Can't wait to see chapter 9 of this as I love faberry!

Aside from my fan girlish love, you write exceptionally well and have a way of really keeping the reader engaged (more in reference to SCH than this as these were only deleted scenes). Hope to see more from you! Also, can't wait for this illustrious sequel!
Gleeker21 chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Great story loved it although i'm gonna have to read back over the stories just so i can figure that thing out and get those points... great job
killer cereal chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
D'awww these are fun and sweet and a nice addition to the main fic. They're making me anxious for the sequel.

Really well written, too.
Gleeker21 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Great Great Great can't wait to read more this story is fantastic looking forward to more Faberry interaction i can't wait for you to update since all the chapters are already done i'm sure it will come soon