Reviews for The End of Summer
blueMnM415 chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
AH! Loved it! That was so good, loved every minute of it. Super cute!

~blue
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Haha, I like the idea of Team Gai doing things the hard way and Gai being a directionless oaf. Nice job. Also, another way you can tell that a watermelon is good is if you knock on it and it turns out hollow. You'd want a hallow sound. ;)
Levi Ackerman chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Great story! I especially loved the ending - the smile and Neji's confession. It was really sweet. Plus the kiss :) always a winner, kiss-endings
Fanwoman chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Nice transition from the last chapter and also very pretty.

I like the comparison to the moon, so appropriate for a Hyuga.

Aw! Sweet KibaHinaness!

I found her figuring out what Neji had figured out by her reaction to be surprisingly adorable in its A B C, which means C D OMG ness.

YES! Understanding is just as important!

And such a cute ending!

:squees at the sweetness:

Doesn't it stink when RL comes in and squishes writing time? Then again, I find having to work and not having the chance to write often concentrates my thoughts about what I want to write and how to say it.

I hope things went/go well with your studying and that you have happy holidays.

Happy reading!
Conejo-sama chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Poor Neji! I thought he was smarter than that! ;)
Kyanie chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
hihihi. funny ;D
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
LOL! XD

Keep writing!

~M.I.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Your intro paragraphs made me chuckle. "If it was easy, then they weren't doing it right." Indeed.

Since I don't have byakugan, the yellow spot on the bottom is what I use to determine the ripeness of my watermelons; the spot will be whitish green if it's under ripe. :D

Muddy ground? You don't want to harvest a watermelon after a hard rain; it diminishes their sweetness. XD

Too funny! I like how you let us figure out what's on the sign. But I'm not clear on this. Will all four chapters appear here, or not? Maybe you should say.
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Lol! This is adorable! can't wait to see more! :)