Reviews for Inappropriate
M-21 is actually over 100 years old so...not THAT big a difference in age as far as Nobles go. And way less than a tenth of Regis' age. Just felt compelled to correct that, don't mind me XP
Piggypig213 chapter 1 . 4/16
It's a little creepy to see though. You know because he looks like he's 16 and then M-21 looks like 10 years older... And then technically even if people saw it and were grossed out by the fact that M-21 looks so much older, they would be wrong because M-21 is actually WAAAAAY younger XD still cute though SHIPPED!
eftela chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I ship these two..i think they'd be cute as a couple
Karkitty chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
QAQ DON'T U DARE STOP! WRITE A LITTLE MORE THERE MY OTP! i know it takes long and ur not able to write because of what your doing and you don't have time. But, PLEASE MAH FEELS NEED THIS FANFICTION!
Amyethious chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
make a sequel please
RheizeL chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I hope that you would elaborate this more... _ MORE MORE MORE!
AislinCeivun chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh dear! This was absolutely adorable. Thank you! :3
waterrain chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was simply adorable and I enjoyed reading it :D
Phantom Ou chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Awww, this is truly adorable. It took me a while to get it, too XD. But when I did, I gotta say that's adorable. Lol, poor Tao! You won't understand the thing Regis and M21 got going on.
Pretty Panda chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This is so cute. Seriously, you got the characterizations of Regis and M-21 right.
NewBloom chapter 1 . 9/6/2011

Regis is so oblivious when he has a crush. So cute.

I'm glad you posted this, it's well written.
Lindei chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Ahh, one of the many reasons I love fanfiction. Getting all these wanted scenarios that'll probably never happen in the original. I love this pairing! x3 they're so cute.