Reviews for Stalker
Ohsochich chapter 16 . 5/2
Tears... There are tears..
Aleskya chapter 16 . 1/15
Wow... I love this so much! Thank you so much for sharing it! This story pretty much made my day! I already loved your writing ever since reading Kiss (okay, that was only like two weeks ago, but still: it's amazing!), but this is so freaking amazing! I love canon-compliant fanfictions, especially when it comes to Glee, because there are somuch things you could fill in and what you did? Amazing! I'm a huge fan of your David and espescially Wes (Kiss made him kind of my new favourite even though he doesn't actually do much in Glee itself. Is that stupid? Well, whatever, I can't help it, so...) and I'm a huge Jeff/Nick-shipper thanks to you x'D anyways, what I really really liked about this is the characterisation, because you got it perfectly right... I think I won't be able to watch Season 1 anymore and not think of Blaine being there... well, whatever... I just wanted to tell you, that your work is amazing :) I hope you have a good day -
Ruby Music chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
OMG! I love your story's! Your an amazing author! You should seriously consider doing this for a living! My favorite story you did was Kiss it was so adorable! Once again I love you and your writing!
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
I thought of the song "I knew I loved you" by savage garden as I read this.
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 16 . 6/22/2016
I don't know if you ever still check this site, but I hope you are still writing. Your stories are incredible. They are thorough, well-planned, touching, and logically paced. You have spoiled me into being disappointed when reading a piece on here that isn't up to this standard. Never stop writing.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
Well there's a sentence.
Nicolene B chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
Lol! I love stalker!Blaine... Especially when he tries so hard not to be :D It was definitely fate that our lovely boys ended up together... They're just the most gorgeous, perfect couple! Anyway, amazing story! And you managed to keep it realistic and believable too, sooo... BIG high five for that :D
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
Awww definitely loved this story :)
Berg chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
Can you not spend half the story talking about yourself you self absorbed hole
klainewilllive chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
this was so sweet :)
yoloswagmaster chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
I LOVED this performance! Kurt was amazing!
yoloswagmaster chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
I'm trying to guess. . . but I haven't watched the first seasons in FOREVER!
yoloswagmaster chapter 7 . 6/27/2013