Reviews for Give In To Me
Oh my fucking God. You haven't updated in like 4 years how can you leave a story like this. Ahhhh. I hate authors like you!
janie153 chapter 18 . 4/4
really love your story. I wish you would continue!
starbit22 chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
Wait is this it. No.
starbit22 chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Ok I know you wrote this a Lon time ago and I'm only now reading it but I love it. Oddly though, i seriosly ship Chloe and Jason.
HeavenKnows chapter 18 . 2/17/2014
You need to update! I love this story!
Beautiful Evil chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
This is a fantastic story and I really hope you plan on adding to it!
RoseSilver999 chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Good. You cant really go from friends to maybe more to enemies to lovers. Its just not healthy. And all us girls in the friendzone need a story from friends to dating :D love your story its very well-written :)
RoseSilver999 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Ohh i love that song! It does fit chloes situation... i hold to the belief there is a taylor swift song for EVERY occasion. (Just dont tell anyone. Some of my friends.. arent exactly swifties. I know i know. How is that possible? Id f-in' k.)
MJEmerson chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I love this! I know I'm a bit late on discovering this fanfic but hey, it happens. So i love it. And you should definitely keep going. I mean, I se that they are 15 chapters and I dont know what all happens in them and I dnt know where/how you stopped it, but from the first chapter by itself, I love it! great work! :D
imcrazy29654 chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
Update!
chaleklover chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
OH MAI GAWD PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
omg keep going! So good
Didi3097 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
amazing!
Riley chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
Could Alek wake up with morning wood one day? This story is so great i wish the show still aired. Thanks for your dedication. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
O my god keep writing it was just getting good