Reviews for DGrayman Rewrite
Lolli chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Please update this beautiful story! ç_ç I love LavixAllen (especially Lavixfem!allen), then please please please please please continue this story and I will make a cake for you :) (Ah, and if it's possible more lenalee hate!)
Vangran chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Yikes, seems Friday was missed.
Laven-Soki-Forever chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
This is beautiful. Though I do wish Allen stayed as a boy..but then again I just hate Fem. ALLEN...all in all...THIS WAS AWESOME!
Nogizaka Ayumi chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Please update soon...Love the storyline so far
NamikazeMia chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
i absolutely love this fic,,, will tyki show up soon ?
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
i like this fanfic :D
Happycafegirl chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
soo cute *heart*
NamikazeMia chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
thanks for the note
MercenaryCrime chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
not something you appreciate to find but oh well hope you can continue this story soon!
mitsuyo-chan chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
You know, the last chapter is the best;)
Rigoudon3 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Oh My Gosh! That was so cute! This female Allen is written really well but I think you moved the plot a little too fast, but overall, it's really good!
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
That was so sweet cn wait for more lol!
fallen angel chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
I like your story~

I want to know Allen's past at your story, from the way you describe it... somehow i feel so exciting to read more!

Update soon~
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
i like it a lot. please update soon.
Rangrids chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Oh story is getting more and more interesting, but Lavi didn't appear yet *sigh*. I wonder if Lenalee will be jealous to Allen or she will become friends with her. Plus if both Kanda and Lavi will be going after her heart. *.* Oh I'm just waiting and waiting for new chapter to come out TT it had been 2 months already *sobs in the corner*.

Well I guess you're busy both with story and life so do your best and update new chapter. Gonna be waiting :3