Reviews for The Dark Heir
thestory
rhizz17 chapter 7 . 5/7
Update please
fanduyaoi chapter 7 . 5/2
It's really a pity with such an original and interesting ploft, not to mention the great feedback that this story received, that no upload had been done since yeays. I just finished this fan fiction and I can only hope that you will soon post again. Pleaaaase don't forget your followers oh great author * .*
Shetan20 chapter 7 . 4/26
Thankyou very much for a delightful story
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 7 . 4/1
Make it slash harry as the sub but have his partner be someone older and dominate to him in the bed room. It could be a harry/? make it so the LaStranges had a child 4 years older then harry have him all muscle and harry as petite.
fanfiction reader 14 chapter 7 . 3/31
I hope you continue this story
mariam.hegazy.735 chapter 7 . 2/20
I luuuuuvvv your story it is one of the most exciting Voldemert mentors Harry stories that I read but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase update! The suspense is killing me
9632mp chapter 7 . 1/11
Please, don't tell me that you've given up on this story? It's so interesting, with a lot of twist, characters are very good (I love the members of the Black family, especially Arcturus, Orion and Cygnus, and it's very difficult to find a good story in which they are included), and you developed the story and the details a lot, giving us le pourquoi du comment. I really love it!
PS: I'm French, so excuse me if my English is not that good.
Lesly2626 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
It's really good and different I have been trying to find good stories. Please continue writing. Good luck!
Arisana803 chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
Slashhhhhhh
and maybe homeschooled and Hogwarts- i hope this continues
hermonine chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
nice story
DampPages chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
No Slash! No pairings, except MAYBE Harry/Daphne. I think a good mixture of Durmstrang and homeschooled is in order, but Harry should go to Hogwarts for the Triwizard Tournament. Anyways, pleeease update!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2015