Reviews for The Dark Heir
1. Up to you
slash
3. Hogwarts . I just wanna see confrontations of DumblesPottys. UPDATE PLEZ
Gurgaraneth chapter 7 . 4/6
Poll: TIME SKIP AFTER THIS CHAPTER OR NO? (The next chapter will show the meeting between Voldemort and the mutts, and THEN time skip) no bothered
SLASH OR NO SLASH? WHAT PAIRINGS?
Slash draco and harry not bothered by others
HOGWARTS, DURMSTRANG, HOMESCHOOLED, or ALL?
Durmstang and homeschooled and draco and harry to be school together but maybe wen harrys stronge enuf hogworts to over trough doumbodoor
Carnt wait
Is Harry going to be a black?
Sakurai170 chapter 7 . 3/14
Hmm, this fic could have went far... Such a shame to see such good writing go to waste.
I loved it great job:)
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
Update sssssssssssssssoon!
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
En serio? Bueno espero que sea pronto. Porque esta realmente bueno el fic, lo adoro!
Amelia chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
Hi, I'm Amelia. I really really enjoy your story and I would be insanely happy if you could update it. I know you haven't for 4 years but if you do go on here again please update or just send a note saying that the story is abandoned. I love your writing style and your sense of drama is intelligent and successful. Please continue to write, talent like this shouldn't go to waste!
richael650 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
dumstrang
BookieAngel chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
Hello! I am writing this under the pretense that you are alive after Sandy. If you are not, than you wouldn't be getting this. For the questions, Time Skip: don't care, Slash: NO WAY! (just please, please don't), School: Homeschool, than Hogwarts; if Harry can not go to Hogwarts as a kid, than just make him a teacher. Thank you for this really cool idea as a story, please continue for as long as it takes to complete it.
NoNoYes chapter 5 . 8/1/2016