Reviews for Bryce Vs Buymoria
Molotov chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
I'm scared of stories marked with the Humor tag because I don't really like silly Chuck stories. Don't know why.

But this is a truly humorous story, and sweet, and cute, and sappy, and even a lil' bit scary.

And how Season 3 should've gone.

And a solid Bryce. His insecurities, strengths, banter with Chuck. It's really nice.

This story is just so...nice. Like...warm bed on a cold, rainy day nice. I dig it.

I should also apologize - I really enjoy the Pineapple Podcast, but keep forgetting to fully, truly read your stories. So I'ma rectify that.
Molotov chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Also Bryce sent Chuck the Intersect on his birthday, so there's that.

But I won't lie and say my eyes didn't immediately fill up with tears over Chuck's birthday explanation.
Molotov chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Oh thank fuck. I was gonna go nuts if Chuck wouldn't just cowboy up and ask out Sarah.
Molotov chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Aw geez Chuck, stop bein' a wiener.
kittyhawk09 chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
A very fun bromance type story. I think the ending and beginning are my favorite chapters. You also did scarily good with the Morgan perspective chapter on why he doesn't like to share Chuck. This made a great read, so thanks for posting.

-Kittyhawk09
SigmaKlim chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wow, a great first chapter ! I'm going to read the next chapters ! Big thanks from France for this fiction !
writerdragonfly chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
I quite liked this. It was funny, sweet, and felt very plausible. Great work. :)
Merlin chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
It took me over a minute to stop laughing after reading that second paragraph.

Your characterisation is spot on. Morgan and Sarah's equitable division of Chuck's assets was hilarious. I'm still chuckling.
Chuck fan chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
Amazing story! :D it's hilarious and you managed to stay true to the characters! :) great job! Loved it!
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
This was great! I loved the story with Bryce in it. :D
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Oh MAAAAN! This is great!
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Yes, one of you make a move. Charah, I tell you.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
That was adorable. XD
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Wussball! Heee!

Chuck is being a wussball.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Bickering Bryce and Chuck.
Classic. :P :P

Also love the comparisons Sarah makes between Nerd Herd Chuck and Nerd Herd Bryce. I can imagine Chuck with a price sticker on his nose and I want to snuggle him.