Reviews for Everlasting Story
Cheeky-Chick1only chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
this does not follow the original storyline but hav akane be miaka and ranma be yui it would be so cool although ranma does fit better as miaka it is funnier the other way
iCe chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
Hm... I'm unsure exactly how much Ranma and Akane 'banter' in a mall space of time... it's just that I know they fight, and they fight each other a lot, but they don't fight each other a lot ALL the time. :)

Anyway nice fic. Hope to see more.

Whatever happened to Crusifix?
Angela Jewell chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
Awesome story! I've always loved Fushigi Yuugi, and the Ranma 1/2 characters fit in surprisingly well. I'm just hoping you have more of this written on your homepage or something. *goes to look*

Great job, either way! _
Vaniah chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
Wow, the first review in three years. I feel speshul. :)

First of all, I completely agree with Nakigoe-chan, you are SO a good writer. I love the sarcastic, witty, back-and-forth barbs you've got happening between the pair. It doesn't seem jarring because you explored why their interaction has changed from insensitive insults and hurtful arguments to playful banter. Instead, it seems like they've matured and are now just sort of floating between friendship and something more. They're comfortable with each other, but they want more, and so they show their affection through this little 'sheild of comedy' they've put up, as Ranma put it.

I haven't seen Fushigi Yuugi, but I'm understanding and enjoying the story completely nonetheless. The scene with the potential rapists was funny, as was Akane's reaction to the blue-haired boy 'saving' them. :P

Akane imitating Kodachi's laugh put a really funny mental image in my head. XD

What else? I can't think of anything else at the moment, other than to beg, plead, bribe and blackmail you into updating. I know the chances are slim, but you've got one really hooked reader here. :D If nothing else, could you send me an email and tell me if you're ever planning on updating this story or not, so I don't get my hopes up? :P

Take care, and this is definitely going under my favourites!

Vaniah

PS. 'Shiver' kicks so much ass as well!
nakigoe-chan chapter 2 . 6/7/2002
Hmmm...It seems to me, Akane Miata-san, that what you need is a little self-esteem when concerned with your writing. You don't suck. You're GOOD, dammit! So don't feed us that sad little I-can't-write-for-beans routine, 'cause if you look at your reviews you'll realize that nobody's buying it. _

The thing about Fushigi Yuugi is...I was rather anti-Miaka. Not only was she a Usagi ripoff from the food to the hair to the attitude, her general character didn't set it up for her heroic moments to be believeable. While I'm iffy about the whole Ranma-as-Yui thing (okay, THAT made it obvious that you were going for a different storyline) I'm anticipating watching as you give a good storyline the kick-ass heroine it deserves. Keep it up. (and, of course, thanks for the AY reviews. _~ They totally made my day.)

~ nakigoe-chan
Meeka-chan no da chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
Fushigi Yuggi? but with whoopers of arse like

Ranma and Akane in there instead? :) Heh, I can't

help but like it. (And I love how playful you

made their relationship, that's EXACTLY how it's

supposed to be :). More Please! :)
Dani-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Cool! I love your style! Akane and Ranma seem so alive in your story- I think you've really been able to capture their true selves :o).

Although I know almost nothing about Fushigi Yuugi (exept for the basic story line) I enjoyed it a lot. Hope you'll continue this soon! SOON!

*imitates Ranma-chan and bats eyelashes as cute as possible*
Makotojs chapter 2 . 5/23/2002
I'm so happy that you decided to update this story. )

Really liking it now that I see the differences that are now occurring ) heehehehe pretty funny. Anyhow, hope to see the next chapter out soon!
Rei2 chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
HEY! You have got to e-mail me on this one. This is very original and has a good plot. The Ran&Aka is very cute so far and very insiteful. Please e-mail me and possibly write the link in the e-mail. Thanks.
AngelicFairy chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
Lol! Akane's reaction to was great! Hurry and continue cause this is great so far! *Maura*
Kalio Halos chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
Yay! A Ranma/ Fushigi Yuugi crossover! Anyway... Tamahome sounds like Gourry from Slayers, too! hee hee. Write more, I like it!
Silver-sama chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
E-sama & Nightmare: Ohohohohohohohohohhoho! WE LIVE! Oh, yeah. S-sama says she likes your story too. *pauses to read note written on back of penguin* And if you don't write more soon...*squint*...she's gonna send us over w/ a pack of flaming ducks and a jumbo size tube of OLG. *insert slightly disturbed griggles*
Rika chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Write more soon, please?
Rika chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
*Kidnapped* redhead? _ Akane *does* remember who she's talking about right? *laughs a bit maniacally* Even if Ranma was kidnapped Akane should be more worried about the kidnappers than Ranma.
Angel Baby chapter 2 . 5/20/2002
Woo-hoo! Yatta! Tamahome-kun ga HONTO kawaii desu, ne? OH-hohohohohohoho! If she thinks HE'S feminine looking, just WAIT till she meets Nuriko! Great job!