Reviews for In His Voice
Erudit chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
That was beautiful! Thank you for writing this story!
glo1196 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Beautiful, sad and angsty. Loved the ending :)
RubyRoy87 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
As I said before, it's amazing. The first person narrative worked wonders... While you've concentrated on Kate's POV, the apology through the audio book is heart wrenching. It's strange how people can't apologize in person but can open up on a CD. So true, so close to real life. Loved it... For a moment, I was afraid of the ending ( I'm a sucker for happy endings!) but you didn't disappoint.

It doesn't matter that you didn't mention their names. They were so in character that I could visualize them while reading.

Awesome work! Keep it up!
clayfish32 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Whew, somebody pass the Kleenex. That was beautiful. Loved it.

.-Emily
AllThingsCastle chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I finished your wonderful story "The Watch and The Ring" yesterday. Read the whole thing in 2 days! Awesome. Just clicked back to find another story and came across this one which I see that you just published today! Gave me goosebumps through the whole thing. I loved it! Thank you. My real fear as September 19 approaches is that I have read so many absolutely wonderful Castle fanfics this summer (just discovered it about a month ago) that I will be left disappointed when they are back where Season 3 left off. In parts of my fanfic mind they have been married, had kids, made absolutely breathtaking love on so many occasions...how will it affect my Castle viewing.

Anyway I have truly enjoyed the wonderful stories here including yours. Thank you for helping fill my Castle obsession which started during Season 3. Been a fan since the first promo for the pilot episode but it just keeps getting better! Great story Tiff...great author!
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I loved this continuation! I loved how Kate enthralled in the story realizes it is Their story in book form. I loved how Kate continues to refill her bathtub so that she can continue listening in her author temple! I loved how finally the story which mirrors their situation comes to the part of the apology.

I loved how beautiful it was. I loved how Moved Kate was. I loved how she decided that this absence was too long and she got dressed still with wet hair rode her motorcycle to the loft. I loved how when he opened the door she crashed into him with few words but much passion! I loved the last line the best.

"After three months without his voice or his scent or his touch, finally, I'm back in the embrace of my favorite author, and it feels like home." Thanks for writing such a wonderful story filled with such emotions! Kudos to your writing skills!
lainey castle chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Oh so cute
teelduo chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Wow! I felt the pain and anguish. Excellent! I loved it.
RunningWithTime728 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
It was different from the usual, but I liked it! I love how Rick gave Kate the audio book as a way of disguising his apology. Very clever! I'm also glad that Kate went to his apartment and the two of them made up :)
purplangel chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I really enjoyed this story & the thoughtfulness Castle displayed with the disc. What a wonderful way to apologize! I hope though that once Caskett is together, they're smart enough to realize they're each others soul mates! (I'm an utter romantic for these 2...lol)
Castlecrazee chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
This story is awesome. The characters are spot on. Thanks for making my day.
Starrlet chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Wow! Absolutely heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time. A true love story and I really enjoyed it. :-)
Azuragal chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
awww this is so sweet...I have happy tears rolling down my face. This is exactly what I needed to cheer me up! Thank you :-)
glitzianaaol.com chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
There's a little emoticon that shows a sad face and a trembling lip. That's me, right now. You caught me up completely. Now I want to go back and read everything else you wrote.

After I find that Kleenex.
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
OMG. sigh I absolutely love this. And I can see Rick doing something like that.