Reviews for Firsts
this
so
much
Sukki18 chapter 1 . 1/12
I knew as soon as I clicked on the link that this was gonna end in tears. I was preparing myself the entire time, the further along I got. But I got too emotional too soon when the Marauders' Map came up and my heart was already shattered by the time I got to the end... So I just spent about five minutes sobbing. I was not prepared for those two short sentences to rip my soul out and throw it in a paper shredder! I was expecting some long flowery thing that might make me sniffle a bit then move on, but nope. In two measly little sentences you managed to render me completely useless for the remainder of the night.

Also, I just wanted to push the reviews over 100, you deserve that at least.
Fabrizzia chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Thanks for breaking my heart
Adopt The Orange chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Aaaand of course you shatter my poor heart into million pieces...
*Sigh* I was so sure this would happen but do I ever listen to my instincts?Noooo *sigh* Anyway this was both adorable, heart-warming and full of feels. You combined them perfectly. This was something I never knew I needed so I love itBut I still hate you )
x-Potterhead-x chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I love that! Especially the one where George was ill! I reckon Fred dying was the one thing I would change about the book. That and I wanted Neville and Luna to get married!
StingingWithTheQueenBey chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
ouch that hurts
Eru chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Why do I keep doing this to myself!? :'( :'( My poor emotions...
Yellow Green Fish chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
The last 2 sentences tore my heart. TT Thanks and keep up the good work!
escapiism chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Some of these made me smile, some laugh, some cinge...and the last couple made me lose the will to live:(( beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
La pluie minuit chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I think this is the most heart-wrenching fanfic I've ever read. (she says wiping away the tears and wishing she hadn't read it right before a meeting...)
Ash chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This was wonderful, except I almost started sobbing at the last two lines. My favorite one was their first words. "Shush" hahaha I was dying of laughter!
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I knew where this was going as soon as you mentioned the jokeshop... *ugly crying*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Ouch. But beautiful.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
This was wonderful.

Until the second to last section, where I started tearing up, and then the last two lines, where I remembered what a stupid mistake JKR made with that.

But really. You did a great job :) (I especially loved the bit about the first words! Shush!)