Reviews for Firsts
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 3/15
This was wonderful.

Until the second to last section, where I started tearing up, and then the last two lines, where I remembered what a stupid mistake JKR made with that.

But really. You did a great job :) (I especially loved the bit about the first words! Shush!)
nickisayshi chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This is cannon. I am now considering this absolutely, positively, 100% cannon.
jeriquedayne.suba chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I didn't know you could feel so happy then immidietly feel so sad so fast until I read this fanfic...
Lilae chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I loved this fanfic before I knew it was you and now I just love it more... Even though the ending is the literal saddest thing ever.
Turtleneck 6 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I was happy. WAS being the key word here...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
ปะดึดตนชาปด
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
It was so sad, I was near tears at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
You know, I was enjoying this, sure it was a bit angsty and I knew how it was gonna end, but then the last two sentences just ripped my feels out and tap danced on it quite violently...
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is amazing. I cried. A lot. Very very well written and VERY emotional. Just...wow
Weaselle7 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
THAT.
I must have no feels left.
This fanfic is so cute, sad, beautiful, tragic and emotionally powerful I can't seem to breathe. I love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
The last one made me cry. The feels! But well written. Why Rowling, why did you make Fred die?! D,:
TheGirlWhoEatsPie chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
IT WAS SO AWESOME AND HAPPY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME!
accioweasleys4 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Gah! I loved every first moments here. The last two were the saddest though. :( This was fantastic! You did a very good job writing this! I just love reading the relationship between Fred and George.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
My expression when I finished reading this:
0.0... ;-;
Steely Charm chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was really beautiful! And tragic, but I forgive you for nearly making me cry