Reviews for Firsts
It was so sad, I was near tears at the end.
You know, I was enjoying this, sure it was a bit angsty and I knew how it was gonna end, but then the last two sentences just ripped my feels out and tap danced on it quite violently...
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 1 . 1/9
This is amazing. I cried. A lot. Very very well written and VERY emotional. Just...wow
Weaselle7 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
THAT.
I must have no feels left.
This fanfic is so cute, sad, beautiful, tragic and emotionally powerful I can't seem to breathe. I love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
The last one made me cry. The feels! But well written. Why Rowling, why did you make Fred die?! D,:
TheGirlWhoEatsPie chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
IT WAS SO AWESOME AND HAPPY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME!
Sydrianfan4ever chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Gah! I loved every first moments here. The last two were the saddest though. :( This was fantastic! You did a very good job writing this! I just love reading the relationship between Fred and George.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
My expression when I finished reading this:
0.0... ;-;
Steely Charm chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was really beautiful! And tragic, but I forgive you for nearly making me cry
221BluePoliceBox chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
that was amazing! Seriously that was wonderful. It was so bitter sweet! You got their relationship perfectly. I can't tell you how much I loved this! It was amazing! I laughed and I cried! Wonderful! Thank you so much for this!
atheniandemiwitchonfire chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I cried.
Prusse chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Fuck the feels... I knew that this will obviously end with Fred's death... but this fucking hurt to be reminded of it!...
This was a really beautiful piece of work, thank you for sharing such a pearl with us :')
Anaklusmoswitch chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
omigodric... that was soooo sweet! im crying now... :'( xx
DevaSahaja chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Predictable - yes, but oh lord so true and touching. Loved it!
S chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
well, this was nice and all, but there's something not quite right: children don't speak when they're 6 months old. They gurgle, they try to sit up without help, start to stand on their feet if someone helps them, but definitly don't talk. Children start walking first (around 1 year old) and talking second (generally they throw some words here and there before they're 2). That's all.