Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
I am sorry you had Sirius back down from Molly. She treated him awful in canon IN HIS OWN HOUSE and got away with it. She needs to be put in her place.
Claddagh chapter 18 . 4/8
Come back, please?
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 4/7
0.0
Larenars chapter 18 . 3/27
Awesome story. Thanks for sharing. Hope things are going well for you.
Eskaybe4 chapter 18 . 3/16
Interesting and exciting. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for sharing.
Too many Dark!Harry fanfics end up Harry/Voldemort slash fics. Not that I have anything against the pairing. It just that I've read very few that are any good. To make it worse, the few good ones I've read are all unfinished deadfics.

I hope this fic doesn't go down the same road. I rather like the idea of seeing Voldemort take on a more fatherly/mentor role.
"So...what do you think?"

I think Dumbledore needs an AK shoved up his ass.
Angry Bunny Ink chapter 18 . 2/26
You know, I finished reading this chapter, this story as a whole, and the only thing that I could think was "Well, that was interesting!". Then proceeded to immediately write this review. I hope you continue this story as I find that it is taking some very unique twists.
Cheers,
A.
jeffs87 chapter 18 . 2/24
Awesome twist.
wolfzmasterz chapter 18 . 2/21
Awesome story, I really like it. I can't wait to see what you do with Harry and Tom.
charm13insomnia chapter 18 . 2/21
great fic
really looking forwards to the next chapter
Freakfondu chapter 18 . 2/19
i have a trouble seeing voldemort being able to reclaim any of his holdings from before he died after he gets a new body because it may be his soul(or whatever is left of it), and his magic in the body but not his blood since he took harry's. i would think that having the blood of slytherin in his veins would be pretty important.
tgcgoddess chapter 18 . 2/18
I love these kind of stories so much. This one is really good. I stayed up way too late to finish what you've written, and I may kick myself in the morning, but I just couldn't sleep without finding out what happened next!
Johnny Boy chapter 1 . 2/13
Please update i can't stand waiting you are one of the best writers on the site. Please Update this story
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 18 . 2/2
Just discovered this story and read it all. I loved it! As I am reading it I am actually going to be late for work, but I don't care since it is such a great story. I especially like this chapter in that He finds out that he has an heir, the very boy he's been trying to kill for years. I as so looking forward to you writing more of this wonderful fic. Please don't abandon it! Thanks.