Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
stylo1 chapter 19 . 7/7
well i skipped about 40% that was unrelated musing. the trial was a load of bs considering harry used dozens of spells in his escape not just the patronus. also while he was there why not explain a host od other things like his 3th year 3 times attacked by dementors, or his godfather being innocent and voldemorts return. the blood test at gringotts is also weird, how does one find a horcrux in a blood test i did not think the soul is fysical.
its unfinished with a kinda clifhanger, in other words not word the read. shame though despite a lot that wasnt worth reading it is a half decent story
nikprosta chapter 19 . 6/19
Is this abandoned?
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 19 . 6/14
This is a great story. I'm really looking forward to more. I'm glad you're keeping Harry a teenager. One who can be mature if the situation calls for it but he's also still only 15 and at times he acts like it. That's great.
This story is like Prince of the Dark Kingdom if it was written by an angry and obnoxious fourteen year old. It doesn't even try to hide it, not an original idea in the whole thing. Total garbage, not recommended.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 19 . 6/3
Might have been nice to see that unimportant meeting.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 18 . 6/3
That's different. It is generally accepted that when his body was destroyed, he was reduced to a wraith like spirit type form and he technically died. It was only his horcruxes that anchored his wraith to this world. So when he technically died, he would have lost his title of Lord, and all benefits. They would have passed to any heir, if available. This is generally accepted as Lily's sacrice killed Tom, so she would have inherited by conquest. It would have passed to her heir upon her death, heir by conquest or by magic. Unless it is because the goblins are afraid of Tommy. But, it could be also involving Tommy using Harry's blood to reform the infant body during the ritual, allowing his rebirth as a homunculus, which isn't really human anymore. Again, there should be no rights to Tommy, as he would have been displaced and replaced. It all depends on where you go with it anyway.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 13 . 6/3
I like the way the shark thinks.
abbytaillz chapter 19 . 6/3
I’ve enjoyed reading this so far. It’s definitely not perfect but it’s an interesting read and I’d like to see where it goes
Pygmy Hippo chapter 19 . 5/29
Wow! Super amazing story!
csheila chapter 15 . 5/16
You did an outstanding job with hearing. Mixing in text without becoming canon. Revealing emotions from multiple viewpoints.

I know you couldn’t finish this one. However I hope you kept up with your writing. You have a real gift.
kaiokenkaizer chapter 2 . 4/26
Lol, a Magus being scared of Petunia. Almost seems as if I am watching some cartoon...
Good Day
sinsrfun10 chapter 19 . 4/13
Thank you for writing this. This is a great story. I know you have not updated in almost four years, but I would love to read more of this story.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 19 . 4/3
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! If you ever decide to expand on this, I'd definitely be interested! Thanks for posting! :D
acetwolf94 chapter 19 . 4/2
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
DohaRnger chapter 19 . 2/28
Just an observation, shouldn't Tom have lost he Lord Slytherin title when his body was destroyed in 1981? When he was resurrected in 1994, he used Harry's blood but that would not be his original blood so how could his inheritance test show him being Lord Slytherin.