Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
Zannah Bane chapter 19 . 2/12
Great story ;) thanks for sharing.
locurarizada chapter 19 . 2/11
It's not fair I come in February 2018 and you haven't updated since 2014. I'm woohoo heartbroken,! This did is great. PLEEEEASEEEEEE, COME BACK! UPDATE I BEG YOU
tomtomtomtom chapter 19 . 1/30
This is an amazing read! Please tell me that you are continuing it! Great job
I've been on the search for fics that create a nuanced relationship between Harry and Voldemort. I love this fic! I was hooked after you brought genetics into the mix. I also liked your characterization of Lily. Looking forward to your next update!
Sw0rdS0ng chapter 19 . 1/18
I hope you update and continue this. There are several errors, but the ideas behind it are very interesting and i have found it to be an enjoyable read.
Ven0m0usGam1ng chapter 19 . 1/18
Will you continue this story because I find to be an amazing read.
Jeb59 chapter 19 . 1/4
this is a really good story I hope you get time to finish it. good luck.
lipasnape chapter 19 . 1/1
Excellent setting for a truly novel plot. Pity you gave up on writing this.
the other witch chapter 19 . 12/28/2017
Wonderful Story. I Hope you will find time to write more eventually
Dezzi95 chapter 19 . 12/21/2017
Please update soon!
Dezzi95 chapter 7 . 12/21/2017
Love Fred and George's opinion on Harry disappearing, they're my favorite Weasly's :)
noxenrom chapter 6 . 12/19/2017
Ah. One of those silly fanfictions in which Gringotts everything about a persons life, even potential abilities, knows, and that by simply letting their clients bleed.
EmmSea chapter 19 . 12/18/2017
I'm enjoying the story, thanks for your efforts. But must admit to being somewhat annoyed by the long headers, particularly the 'Previously in Survival of the Fittest'. I appreciate you're trying to get us back into the story, but it just takes up space. It's easy for a reader, to jump back a chapter or two to reacquaint themselves with what's happening. Regardless, as I said, a good story. Cheers, EmmSea.
Irissiell chapter 19 . 12/3/2017
I revisited this story today and it is as enjoyable as I remembered. I hope you'll find a motivation and time to write moe of it someday.
Borg chapter 13 . 11/28/2017
Off to a so-so start but then you went off the deep end into the shitpile. Remove please.