Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
Nemhain2009 chapter 18 . 3/31
Great story!
LAB1 chapter 18 . 3/8
This has been a fascinating story and I've really enjoyed it! Your ideas are quite original and I can't wait for more!
fatandsquat chapter 5 . 2/12
90k words, minus disclaimers, AN, and previously repeatition at the beginning of chapter, we have like 80k?
Lel, and the author claimed very long fic at the beginning.
Go read Harry Potter and the power of paranoia instead folks.
UzuRyu chapter 7 . 2/11
Seriously, I don't see the appeal of a Harry this pathetic. He is both spineless and brainless..."Survival of the Fittest", yeah, Harry should be dead since several years given how pathetic he is.
English Major chapter 3 . 1/25
Why is Harry on the doorstep in the morning when he fell asleep in an uncomfortable chair in the reception area? Poorly done & enough to make me stop reading. Do you even know what you wrote?
G F chapter 2 . 1/19
Gotta call a plot hole when you see it!

Harry was hot. It's summer. He was sweating. Now, he's flying with his cloak on, but allegedly so high up (literally- " high altitude", your words) that he is now freezing. But he can read the signs on the highway.
NOT! Pick one. He is EITHER so high up- OR- he can read the signs, which puts him within fifty yards of the freeway. Harry has t had a new pair of glasses EVER, and these were the best of what a bin at a discount store, used, had.

And, uh, oops. Apparently I already read this, last April. Out
00 chapter 18 . 12/29/2021
Good story. Update please.
Kinjo2k01 chapter 18 . 12/8/2021
I hope this is still being continued as I loved this story... will done
Fick Chick chapter 15 . 11/21/2021
In response to your response to XxLockexX's review:

I didn't have any issues with Slytherin knowing about pre-Columbian, New World civilizations but I don't think he should have been referring to their location as the Americas since he died long before Amerigo Vespucci was born.
Hippothestrowl chapter 2 . 11/15/2021
Harry is so pathetic. With all his wealth he lives like a helpless pauper, makes no sensible plans, just gets buffeted around in the wind like the baby-brain that he is. He's more like a six-year-old than 16. Now he's a tramp living in the gutter.

- Hip
b chapter 17 . 9/2/2021
how a sane tom could be someone to do the dark ritual and try to kill the baby, and then child?
blaze chapter 15 . 9/2/2021
oh Im a little surprised about the bit about Chile, I think Peru or Bolivia that have jungles will be better for snakes ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/2/2021
i more afraid for dumbledore puting his claws in harry than voldermort
Outlook43 chapter 18 . 8/26/2021
Interesting story thank you for sharing it with us and I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
The Scorpio Lady Enchantress chapter 18 . 8/24/2021