Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
powerhouse17 chapter 18 . 5/9
I just want to say that I really enjoy your story and hope that you update it soon!
G F chapter 17 . 4/29
Sandbox rules. Yeah. I know.
Poor little orphaned, mostly inbred, unwanted, Tommy Riddle isn't Lord of crap!
G F chapter 15 . 4/28
Silly human. Parseltongue cannot be taught.
G F chapter 11 . 4/27
I can't read that meditation stuff. I fall asleep.
G F chapter 10 . 4/27
Yeah, right. Baird LEFT HIS CUSTOMER in the store and took Harry upstairs for that long diatribe! (?)
G F chapter 9 . 4/26
They went to SIX stores, on her 'break'. Was it four hours long?

Anyone in the DMLE had better no a lot more than that third year book!

Omake.
To the twenty something,
Maybe I can show you something you and your fiance will enjoy? It's about the ancient art called cunniglingus. Perhaps a demonstration would be even better?
G F chapter 8 . 4/26
Oh, man... do you think girl metamorphs like Tonks can just concentrate and POOF! No more um, hair, down there? Sweet!
G F chapter 7 . 4/26
Free, unsolicited advice.
Put the information IN THE FIC, or don't write it. The readers don't deserve anything but what you seem worthy of the body of your story.
(REAL authors, like the books you see in libraries and Target, don't have author's notes.
Of course, if the fic doesn't stand on it's own without some 'splainin', well, that's YOUR fault and you should fix it.
G F chapter 6 . 4/26
Sorry. 185 feet is the height of Cape Hatteras light.
G Fawkes chapter 6 . 4/26
One hundred eighty five feet down?! (the Vault)
I've climbed Cape Hatteras Lighthouse before they moved and closed it, and Corolla Light in Currituck, the two tallest lights on the east coast of the U.S. They don't take three minutes to get back down. If no one is in front of you, or coming up to meet you, they probably don't take TWO minutes. Three minutes is a long ass descent on a spiral stair.
You could probably do all ten floors of the Ministry if they had a stair.
(I know of no JKR Canon stairway) Just the one from nine down to ten.
G Fawkes chapter 5 . 4/26
Vault doors would never open in. The door frame (or carved rock) is what makes it safer against being blown in, or, if you had a pet troll- pushed in.
Ever try to kick in a door? If it's an "outswing" door you will still be there next week, exhausted. A normal door frame, ie: inswing, will split the jamb and pop right open with a good kick. No leaning back, fadeaway, wussy shots. A good, bodyweight moving forward, shoulders square, 'I WILL go THROUGH this door', lunge. Don't try your shoulder like the idiots on TV.
Fixing the jamb sucks, but you only ever kick in a door for an emergency, so...
G F chapter 3 . 4/25
"the loss of one Harry James Potter.." sounds like Harry DIED. You might want to rewrite that.

"Harry Potter is LOST" might work
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 4/25
rather than risk some drunken ,idiot, muggles ganging up on him, stealing his stuff, breaking his wand AND broom, and taking his gold, Why not just fly up and stay on one of the rooftops there in the city.
OR... fly- straight to Gringott's. Not like there's a LID over Diagon Alley. If he knows where the Leakey is, fly over top of it and drop down into Diagon. it might be invisible to muggles, but not Harry. Fly straight up to the steps of the Bank.
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 4/25
That invisibility cloak, no matter how silky, or watery, can NOT fold up and fit into the pocket of ANY muggle jeans. Big inside robe pocket? Okay. Space expanded magical clothes, sure, why not? You could barely get a wadded up pair of SOCKS in a jeans pocket!
tinaryan29 chapter 18 . 4/20
THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!
1,172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »