Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 19 . 9/12
great story i was totally enthralled with this one
such a difference one small change can make
totally in love with this one
please do continue this one if possible
bye sumi
Phillies2 chapter 19 . 7/4
I do hope you update
Phillies2 chapter 7 . 7/4
How could he forget what books he needed, it hasn't even been like an hour since he's been at the bank?
Hope chapter 19 . 7/3
I like your story hope you update
It was bad before, so bad that I just jump several chapters to see what it has, I land here because it said Freind and advisor, how the hell an DE will be an advisor nor a Frei de. This bad Writen, thre paragraph and you call it chapter also bad, no direction a story it has no inteligent path to follow and is dead so in resume is bad story. Not let any way for you to send any answer as it clear is going to be another thre lines with nothing.
Not what review you are specting, when you basically has done nothing with value to review. Well if you want a review for the AN, then yes those where good. The story is not going anywhere so not so good.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 5/1
Idiots, all
fraewyn chapter 19 . 4/25
Loving this fic!
So sad it hasn't been updated in almost 3 years though!
LandlessLord chapter 19 . 4/13
Gods, do I wish to read more of this treasure, please be so kind as to update once you have the time for I certainly hope it isn't abandoned!
rosebud90 chapter 19 . 3/22
Hope u update the story again soon
SamusOlderBrother chapter 4 . 2/16
Clunky dialogue at the end of this chapter.
Enishi-Haru chapter 19 . 1/22
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
Not bad on the whole. Good writing style, good dialogue, good pacing. Too many bad cliche's that break canon. Not as many bad, canon breaking cliche's as 'Cursed child', though, so you're doing better than Rowling in that area.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
too many bad cliches and non-canon plot holes. Adding stuff like that to a story just makes it less credible.
Ohlivia.smith chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
Update please this is great please please continue soon :))