Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
alix33 chapter 14 . 1/12/2020
Way to go, Hedwig, at outsmarting Hermione GRanger.
Did you mean "its shiny, beetle-like wings"?
Dobby made me laugh by calling Lord Charles "Harry's Lionsy".
A very relieved Phew! at Harry having been cleared of all charges.
alix33 chapter 13 . 1/12/2020
Does the wizard in the statute really look noble or just up his own arse?
Did you mean "Harry subtly glanced"?
Did you mean "the Dursleys' house"?
And "making the Weasleys sorry"?
Yay! at Lord Charles and the legal team not letting the Ministry get away with a single thing if they can help it.
I liked the alliteration in "'murdering megalomaniac".
I like it even more that Harry told Dumbles to leave.
Way to go, Madam Bones!
alix33 chapter 12 . 1/12/2020
Did you mean "brought from the Dursleys"?
I loved reading how Dudley Dursley's hand-me-downs burned after Harry set them alight.
Did you mean "time at the Dursleys" and "escape from the Dursleys"?
Dumbles is going to be SO pissed-off at Baird's whole legal team showing up to defend Harry at his upcoming disciplinary hearing.
What kind of covers does Harry have on his bed? A duvet? Blankets and sheets? Sheets and a comforter?
"retrial" should be one word.
alix33 chapter 11 . 1/12/2020
I am excited at the prospect of Harry compiling his own grimoire (even if he would be doing so using a very dark spell like Cuenne) as Baird's apprentice to become a master Bard.
csheila chapter 18 . 1/12/2020
As I said, take your time.

Consider having Harry travel. Never thrilled with stories where Harry starts living with Tom. Even if he wants to avoid war, Tom still a mass murderer. Yes, Dumbles screwed Tom over but at a certain the statue of limitations on parental or guardian crimes runs out.

Harry is DIFFERENT from Tom, for which I credit his momdeslite short time together.

Anyway, I patiently wait for your next chapter. But NO pressure. School is most important now
csheila chapter 17 . 1/12/2020
Shudder. Loving it

Write when YOU have time.
csheila chapter 16 . 1/12/2020
Nice

The Twins’s observations were spot on
csheila chapter 14 . 1/11/2020
Excellent job. You used the laws, memories, and statements to create trial. It all matched up.
csheila chapter 13 . 1/11/2020
Terrific.

Love it when Harry knows enough to get all snooty. Good move to kick Dumbles out door.
holymolymacadoo chapter 18 . 1/11/2020
Loving this story. I really do hope you are going to continue it.
csheila chapter 12 . 1/11/2020
I loved chapter.

Sometimes you just push someone too far. New support, clothes, and knowledge make Harry strong.

Could he sign apprenticeship without guardian
csheila chapter 11 . 1/11/2020
Love the rules, Grimoire, and reactions. This seems like Harry’s best job, which seems surprising. But he had never had opportunity to really be himself.

Take time with story. You are gifting us with your talent.
csheila chapter 10 . 1/11/2020
Love chapter.

I adore book and magic apprenticeships fascinate me. Seems the only way to pass down knowledge.
csheila chapter 9 . 1/11/2020
Still giggling about shopping

But great chapter for showing how Harry absorbs information. Always has to be practical
csheila chapter 8 . 1/11/2020