Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
Outlook43 chapter 18 . 8/26/2021
Interesting story thank you for sharing it with us and I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
The Scorpio Lady Enchantress chapter 18 . 8/24/2021
Loved please continue
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 6 . 8/18/2021
"Oh, my word... You're Harry Potter," said Baird, his eyes widening as he read the first damning line on the parchment before he reached out and grabbed the cowl of Harry's robes and pulled it down, revealing his lightning bolt scar to the world.

OBLIVIATE! Who the hell grabs someone’s clothes father grabbing the paper you’re trying to hide from the person? This asshole needs to be obliviated of his entire adult life in penance.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 5 . 8/18/2021
"I am not your tutor! If you wish to know more about the traditions and beliefs of the wizarding world then go and find a practitioner of old magic! I should not have to suffer through your incessant questions simply because you are too ignorant of the world that you live in, now you will be silent," the goblin finished by slamming his hand on the top of the desk and as he did so, the silver fire ceased and all that was left in the bowl was the silk parchment.

After leaving, I’d hide in my invisibility cloak then nick him with basilisk poison hours later so they wouldn’t associate his death with me. Treating customers like that is unforgivable.
Renap chapter 18 . 7/27/2021
Please oh PLEASE continue this fic... It's so freaking awesome!
Awedome4 chapter 18 . 7/2/2021
Such a good story! Hope you update soon!
lil-Bear2020 chapter 18 . 6/14/2021
I like this story. hope that you can keep it up and going
LandlessLord chapter 14 . 6/13/2021
Hello, I like your fic please don't abandon now that you've started editing it.
I would so love for Harry to call voldy either dad (when they meet) or through the wizengamot the half blood hypocrite with daddy issues Riddle just to see the reactions.
Millie072 chapter 18 . 6/2/2021
My major complaint is there is no more. Completely engrossing. Baird is can't think of the proper word, but please, don't ever think of getting rid of him. Would love to see a confrontation between he & Dumbledore. Eagerly awaiting the meeting with Tom. Brilliant book.
Millie072 chapter 16 . 6/2/2021
Lucius didn't get even a short 'crucio'? Nice byplay between Lucius & Voldemort.
Millie072 chapter 14 . 6/2/2021
The trial was tense with drama and embued with humor. You may have struggled, but it was well worth it. Lord Charles is a marvelous character, hopefully you'll be able to use him again. Petunia showing up at all was a complete surprise. Superb chapter. Thanks.
Millie072 chapter 13 . 6/2/2021
Dumbledore was put down subtlely and completely. Such a pleasure. Harry did it so well. He's taking cues from Lord Charles so quickly.
Delightful chapter. Thanks
Hadrian9867 chapter 7 . 5/25/2021
This story is written as is you are a mentally challenge 5 year old stop making Harry such a pussy Jesus Christ
powerhouse17 chapter 18 . 5/9/2021
I just want to say that I really enjoy your story and hope that you update it soon!
G F chapter 17 . 4/29/2021
Sandbox rules. Yeah. I know.
Poor little orphaned, mostly inbred, unwanted, Tommy Riddle isn't Lord of crap!
1,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »