Reviews for The Innocents
silver moon droplet chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
He kissed my nose. "Kairi, we'll be together until the day we die. Why is that so hard for you to understand?"

omg. i want one. i want one. i want one.

... Awwww.

i wwaaaant oneeeee... wait sex?

SEX? REALLY? SEX.

dude i just screamed. it's 2am and i'm screaming. RIKU IS BACK. Man if I was Kairi I would have punched him.

Oh my god. Wow Jess, I'm like. Shaking. This was beautiful. I just yeah, woah. Shit dude. Shit.

Amazing work. I'm... shaking. Dude. Holy fuck. Woah.
silver moon droplet chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA RIKU DANGERFIELD HAHAHAHAHAH. I don't even remember why I picked that as a last name. Hahahah. Wtf.

ENTER ZACK MMMM. Wait, didn't you kill zack? Fuck I don't remember. OH SHIT DID YOU, IF YOU DID IMMA CRY. BITCH YOU BETTER NOT HAVE, HE'S MY FAVZIES.

(Also the whole demyx fuu phase, just a bad life choice on my part. I despise it now.)

AWWW ZACK SORA ROXAS INTERACTION FUCK YEAH!

Zack lifted his eyebrows at me. "She likes pretending that she's a ninja."

LOLOLOLOL YUFFIE. HOMG. Oh hai AVATAR REFERENCE!

* Oh something that bothered me, Kairi said she had to beat Namie home from school, but earlier you said the HS was cancelled. Fix it.

AW YEAAAH NAMIKU THAT'S WHERE SHIT'S AT!

God Sokai is so cute, I want to vomit a little.

OMFG RENO BROTHER YEEES. I FORGOT ABOUT THAT. YEEES. LOVE ME SOME RENO. renoxtifAAAA AND XIGGGY OWNING A BAR OMG YESSS.

AND SOME ROXAS AND AXEL FRIENDSHIP, OHSHIT BRO WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO KAIRI, OH SHIT, OH SHIT.

Oh the swearing. Mmmm. It feels like home, believe or not I swear a lot less these days.

YOU BITCH YOU KILLED OFF ZACK. I AM IN TEARS. ROXAS OMG ROXAS OMG. THIS IS SO SAD.

oh hai. MORE ME RELATED REFERENCES: I LOVE THE SPILL CANVAS, AND OWN AN ORANGE IPOD. D'AWWW.

AND THE KISS HOMG.

I like that it's always ended on a good note at least. I mean yeah this shit sucks, but bam something to bring it all together. ONWARD.
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Awwww.

So I don't even know where to start, because I read this before, and I'm sure I left an AWESOME Review. All I know is that when Cloud came home my heart jumped in the air and I felt all warm and fuzzy.

And I could so relate to aerith hard.

I'm really interested to see this as a novel. Like the character development and shit. 3
polywadachicken chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
What? Did it end? My god, that was tragic.. I really want to find out what happens to everyone! The last part made me cry..

I could really feel what Kairi was going through in those last few seconds. So sad :(

Great writing, great story. Please continue, if there is a continuation. Plox.
Rivendell101 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
wow, why has no one reviewed this story? It's really good! There is just one thing I don't like: Namine and riku... they arn't my favorite couple and I like namine roxas but what ever works for you I guess.

Love and Always