Reviews for Unkown
OMNISENSE95 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
So, during the chaos of the battle, one of the Western Shadows, most likely that prince, slips behind the enemy lines, and iniftartes the Mythia palace, correst? I really like this, however, but feel that is the wrong site to post an original story on. But I still want to see how it turns out.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
hmmm...this is very unique and very descriptive. I like it but I find only one flaw...I don't know if posting this story in the dragonheart archive is the best fit besides the dragons in both areas.

Sadly, doesn't have archives for original work so I understand posting it some place where it sort of fits, i d know that besides if any of your other stories' readers posted author alerts to keep track or your work, there are very few "new" readers browsing the dragonheart archive, mostly the most recent updated stories in the archive with one or two others. Just wanted to give you a bit of warning, I don't know where else would be a better archive to attract more readers...but I do know this is a well written story.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I like this, but this is still original, and very enjoyable.