Reviews for Gang aft agley
FreedomDoesn'tComeFree chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
aww do one more chapter please?:)
Besilea chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Great story! More would be good!
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
One more chapter! Please?
Lovely story :)
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
I love this story! Excellent chapter!
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
YES! I was right!
Lovely chapter! This was excellent.
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Excellent chapter!
Poor Minerva :(
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
C'mon min, just give in!
Prediction: he never drank the potion.
Lovely story!
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Omg this is getting to be funny... Can't wait for more!
Rhika chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
This was so sweet. I really liked how you made them a bit timid around eachother, like they were afraid of the others' reaction. I liked the scene with the two of them after she goes to kill Rolanda. That was done to perfection. I'm putting this on story alert just in case you do write another chapter. It would be cool if you did but it ended so nicely that it isn't really needed if you don't feel like it.
FlashFiction chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Aww so cute! Hehe, Rolanda and Severus are in big trouble now!
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I love Rolanda and Snape as a friendship pairing! I love Rolanda fullstop! This seems like the kind of thing they would do on a rainy day.
Fanfiction fan chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
What! No! Lots more chapters! That was great! Keep going,..
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
NO! Not the end
OSUSprinks chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Awh, I love it. I love the way they are still a bit of a mess after telling each other, which seems true to life. Minerva's line at the end made me giggle and I needed it today! :)
Hogwarts Duo chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
You know me ... GREEDY TO THE END! lol If you want to write another chapter, I'll be sure to read it and review it. I think it was very sweet to have them be awkward when Minerva returned. I did love it when Albus asked if he needed to hire new professors and she announced that she'd let them live ... for now. haha Perfect!

This was a great way to end my weekend. Thanks!