Reviews for Dangerous Times
Chris chapter 1 . 3/6
Such an interesting teaser! This needs to be a full story T-T I hope your FMA spark comes back some day so you can work on this little universe.
Currently Blank chapter 1 . 2/22
This was such an interesting story, and I would love to see where you go with it if you continue:D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/3
Hnnnnnnn- interesting AU.
It'd be neat to find out what would happen in this verse... like, would Roy stage a rebellion, what could ed's roll be, what about the homonculus (would they even exist)...?
Ahhhh, but it seems this is just a oneshot, like a teaser for the verse... too bad... Dx
Regina lunaris chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
OMG! This is soo good! I wish it wasn't a one-shot, I can see this story going in sooooo many places! But Great Job! I really loved it! I am defiantly checking out your other stories!
TooDarnLizzy chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Please direct us to a sequel chapter! D: I second and third and Fifth every review on here praising this story and urging you, wheedling, please for the love of this plot, write more!
SairSeir chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I really love this story! I absolutely would like to read more of this if there is further chapters or sequels to it. I have read this story many times letting my imagination run wild of all the possibilities that could happen after this story. it's like a awaiting calm before the storm. Excitement in wondering what happens next. Though my imagination can be very vast and vivid I'd rather read what the author comes up with, also I love your style of writing and I very much enjoy ur stories with Roy and Edward. Thank you for sharing ur imagination and I can only hope that there will be more to this story than just this enthralling single one shot. But one can only hope!
Please keep up the good work! :)
SephrinaRose chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Hi, I was thinking of continuing this as a story, it will be my first fanfiction story and I want to start with a good story line. If its not okay, that fine :) I just wanted to ask your permission 3
TwinkieHunt chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Are you going to write a sequel to this? It was very well written. I enjoyed it.
Izzy848 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I would very muchnappreciate a continuation to this story. The whole thing is very intriguing. Thank you! :)
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
So cool! Medieval fantasy is my favorite genre, and you melded it so flawlessly with FMA. Now I REALLY wish you were still writing FMA fan fiction! Needless to say, I reeeaaally like this, and I reeeaally reallyreallyreally wish there was more!

Fantastic job!
Adhara.Elric chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hi dear writer :)

I know you took a new path some months ago, but I want to say it's a total shame this fiction has no sequel. I really like it as well as your previous works. Maybe someday you will write again about FMA, and I will be waiting, as you can imagine. Good work as ever!
jxnki chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
My god. I'm quite literally stunned speechless by this piece. This was a masterpiece, and incredible work of fiction, for lack of a better word. Simply marvelous, I can honestly say that I truly enjoyed reading this, from the first word all the way through to the last. Entrapping, interesting, and different with lovely, vivid descriptions, a well executed battle scene, and believable dialogue. I'm not lying when I say this was a pleasure to read, and I sincerely hope that you both continue to write and expand on this idea. Well done.
flirtyalphonse chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
IS THERE A SEQUEL TO THIS?
damncritic chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
i like this! hope you continue :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/29/2012