Reviews for What Tomorrow May Bring
Thata chapter 29 . 12/22/2015
Hi there, Kimmy,
How are you?

I've found your fic in someone's favorite list and I'm glad I gave it a chance, because "What Tomorrow May Bring" is one of the best Jasper and Bella's stories out there and I felt in love with it!

It's so rare to find such a wonderful piece that portraits both of them as humans, living in Jasper's time. I was so mad with him when he forgot about Bella and all she went through because of him... But I love that in some ways she had support from her brother and J's family (love them all, btw).

I've started reading "The Promise of Tomorrow" and I'm kind of afraid about what you have stored for them. Why can't J & B have just a little break?! I feel for them.

Anyway, congratulations for your wonderful fic and thanks for not pulling it out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Sweet and awesome start
MoonPrincess623 chapter 29 . 11/18/2014
This was quite the different story. Very original in the fanfic universe. The last bit with Alice was surprising. I had thought Samuel and Alice would be mates. better this way if Alice is that way. I want to see what James is doing...isn't Victoria his mate?
Lady Nyshah chapter 29 . 5/18/2014
When is the sequel coming up?
YouDontEvenCare chapter 29 . 1/1/2014
OMG I LOVE this book so much you NEED to do a sequel! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a sequel!
Mollysoaphie chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
You. Are. Amazing! This chapter made me cry! You are wonderful writer! Loving the sory! :)
Mollysoaphie123 chapter 29 . 5/11/2013
The whole beginning half of this chapter I spent thinking " Please dont let Bella be dead" This was a really good story! You're a very talented writer! Dang, I just can't get over how much I loved this story! :) 3
Mollysoaphie123 chapter 15 . 5/11/2013
My God, this is the absolute most depressing chapter I have ever in my life read! I can't even imagine what I would do if I were in Peter's shoes. Sad :(
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
wow
smileyface14 chapter 29 . 1/3/2013
Is it weird that at the beginning of this story I couldn't help but think of Gone With the Wind? hmm maybe its just because this story takes place during the same time lol but this was a good story I liked it a lot! :D
hairline chapter 29 . 12/19/2012
This was an amazing story thank you
hairline chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
I hope he remembers soon
hairline chapter 13 . 12/18/2012