Reviews for Talk on Corners
PotatoLizard chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
So I'm just going to go ahead and say it. Chapter 12 had a flipping TANGLED REFERENCE FUCK YEAH and I don't care if it's not intended it's a flipping Tangled reference if i want it to be so shuddup.
Good fic, btw
372259 chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
This was so beautifully written! Wonderful job :) !
372259 chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
I adore the sibling relationship between Tenten and Kakashi! Everysince I read Labyrinth - which is an amazing nejiten fic, if you're interested (it involved Tenten being the sort of adopted younger sister of Kakashi)!
372259 chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
I absolutely adored this chapter! Jealous Neji Oblivious Lee HILARITY :P Incredible job :D
april31st chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
I was screaming for happiness seing Kiba Inuzuka's name as one of the title of this amazing story of yours.

KibaTen is my crackship and i love to see them together and I fucking love this kibahina of yours, like, seriously, i looooooove it!

Well i like the other chapters too, theyre all great, but this little KibaTen is just hella cute, adorable, sweet, and squishyyyyy. And those Akamaru's doings are soooo damn asgsgahakajak omg i just thought i almost die because of the perfectness, damn this awesome author and her awesome idea

Oh but too bad Tenten didnt accept him, but the refusion is still sweet, the sweetes refusion i'd ever known(well, read.) tbh.

You see tenten, i dont mind if you two are dating, since neji had died and Kiba will not ever get Hinata except Naruto died or married someone else. (Pardon for bringing my sudden kibahina little talk here and sorry for commenting too ling lol)
Maayou chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
Well, that was awesome. Like every Nejiten story with you.
Maayou chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
that was amaziiiinnnnnggg !
Miss Momolo chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Perfect *claps*
Miss Momolo chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
OMG! Fangirling right now :')))
So cute!
Miss Momolo chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
When she asked for the hug- ugh my girl gut
Miss Momolo chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
The last part- punch in my face
Miss Momolo chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
"I was."? My heart it broke and ahhhhh- I need a moment
Miss Momolo chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Neji you are such a sweetheart *squeal*
Miss Momolo chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I thought I like the Kiba chapter but this... this is gold. I especially loved the last piece
Lady Syndra chapter 13 . 4/5/2013